Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Super Junior Comeback =)


안녕하세요 여러분들 !

Today..I just want to post something about our Super Junior =)
We already know that they gonna make a comeback on 3rd August 2011..
Before this they already released the 5jib photo teaser..
First one is my myeolchi, Eunhyuk ♥
Then, after that they continued with Donghae, Eeteuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun, 
Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, and finally today !
They released Siwon and Heechul photo teaser at the same day =)


So colourful isn't it ?
Actually, some of the picture makes me think hard...=_='
What SM intentions about Super Junior concept for their comeback ?
A members wearing an underwear and cycling shorts with feathers ??
And Siwon fans said that Siwon's photo teaser just like a gay ???
Mwoyaa !! I can accept if they told me that their concept for their comeback is colourful..
Maybe a gangsters or something...
Is it gangsters wearing an underwear or cycling shorts ??
Urmm..just think it yourself =)
Okay ! Let's forget about their picture for a while..
Btw, I read at some of Super Junior Fan Pages  at facebook...
They said that Super Junior already revealed their tracklist =)
And SM also already revealed that Super Junior 5th album is Mr. Simple..
Phewhhh ! All of their song title a bit like African.Aha...
1) 틱틱탁 ( Beat Hard The Drums )
2) Saint Rose Madalena
3) Motorcycle's Dance
4) Ungrateful Renata
5) Do You, Do You, Do You, Do You Want ?
6) Ilarie
7) Big Bom
8) Boogie Ooogie Oogie
9) Bambulua
10) Ragatanga 
11) Now I'm Single And No One Will Catch Me ( Heechul Solo )
12) Waiter ( In This Bar Table )
Well, I dunno if it's true or not..
Because some others pages said that it was a FAKE...
But, I just wanna share with you guys..
Then, right now after they released all photos..
We just should waits for their Music Video Teaser =)
Super Junior Hwaiting !!!



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment