Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's called FATE !


A fake smile from me ;))


Hi everyone...don't you miss me ? Not really ? Urmm..whatever...hihi ~
I just miss my blog...and didn't write anything here...I don't know what to write by the way...
I always post my short story here..but for now I don't have a time to post it since I'm so busy with my work...
And hell yeah ! sometimes I didn't go to Korean Classes...
Btw, I'm not gonna continue my short story for now...because I'm lack of idea about that story..
Just want to share what I'm going thru since I'm not online like centuries ago...
Plus, what makes me suddenly want to share and write something in my blog...
It's not like a HAPPY things that happened to me...but just like usual...a SAD thing...

I don't know what should I do now ? Don't know who should I talk to ?
Even someone that very closed to me doesn't feel sorry...or doing anything like I always watched in the television...
I'm feel really ALONE ! just ALONE ! That's all !
That's the main point why I make myself busy at work...No one ever knows what I'm feel deep down inside...
When they asked " ARE YOU OKAY ? " and I just answered " YES ! I'M FINE "...
I'm just lying...the truth is..I'm not fine at all...

It's not like I'm not HAPPY with my work...just like sometimes people around me talking bad about me..
Didn't care about me like now...you know what I'm saying ?
I told her that I'm sick, but she just ignore me like always...
Did I do something wrong ? something that you don't like ? just tell me ! 
Maybe I will changed...people can change ! Just don't makes me feel this way...
Have someone close but it's looks like I don't have one...

I still remembered the thing that you said before...when I want to continue my study...
when you said that I killed him...when you said that my brain is like a cow...
No one knows...and I know that you not gonna remembered about this...
But I'm the one that still remembered everything that happened to me...
Even my memories not good enough like before...but I will remembered it...
Maybe some of you guys gonna tell me that I should be patience..just forget about it...
But I can't ! I just can't !!

Yes ~ I'm not a good person, brilliant person like the person that you love...
You never asked me even I'm sick, even I'm feel sad or anything...
You never cared about me, don't you ?
When I have a happy news to shared...but you feel like that you really need to avoid it...
Am I a bad luck for you ? just tell me if you don't want me anymore...

No one knows...this is my true feeling...I just want to share it now...
If you guys feel like it's a stupid post that you've read...just ignore it !
I don't care about it anymore...I already get something MORE than this...
MORE THAT ANYTHING ...

ONE THING, NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUE EVEN YOU ALREADY READ THIS ~





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment