Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, September 19, 2011

Super Junior Repackaged Album called A-cha =)


안녕하세요 !

Oooyeah ! Super Junior gonna make their comeback again this week..
And the best thing is, this friday is gonna be my OFF DAY !
That's mean I have a time to watch their comeback in Music Bank =)
Woot Woot ! really love it...
Btw, Super Junior has just released  ' A -cha ', their repackaged album for ' Mr. Simple '...
They have 4 new song in their repackaged album...
It's A-cha, Andante, A day and also Oops feat f(x)...



' A - cha ' has actually been leaked  before their official date...
But many fans like ME decided to wait until today to hear the album =)
I've included Super Junior's four new songs below...
But hope you guys can listen their song in Naver, Melon, and etc...


Super Junior - Acha !


Super Junior - Oops ! feat f(x)



Super Junior - A Day =)
Eunhyuk's voice in this song makes me melted !



Super Junior - Andante

For me, my favorite song from this four song is A day and Andante =)
Super Junior hwaiting ! ELF hwaiting !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment