Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

aku jeles okay???


arghhhhhh!!!!
jeles nye pompuan ni dpt gmbr2 ngn yoochun...
yg si yoochun pon bukn maen suke plak...
jeles nyeeerrrr!!!


tape ah...aku redha!
ko pegi la kt pompuan tu...
biarkan aku n Hyukkie bersendirian...hahah...
(omak aii!)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha..ko..xleyyy blarrr...
    ekekekke,....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...
    saje nak mrah2 kt sni..
    kt pesbuk x elok mrah2..
    nnt eunhyuk bce..
    dier sedih plak..
    hahha..

    ReplyDelete