Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

♥ One Fine Spring Day ♥

ryeowook.jpg ryeowook image by ngocvn123
Thanks Ryeowook oppa~
It's such a beautiful, romantic and sweet song ever...
This song will be my latest favourite song...


---------------------------------------------------------



A warm wind is blowing like it was that night
The flowers you lovingly planted have bloomed
before I know it spring has come again
I still want to deeply sleep like it's winter

You are so very far, so very far
To be honest I miss you every day
Even the very small, very small trivial things
Make me think of you every day

Your comforting scent fills the room
In the flowers scattered around
Because I'm afraid one day I won't be able to feel it
I want to take hold of even the air that you were in

You are so very far, so very far
To be honest I miss you every day
Even the very small, very small trivial things
make me think of you every day

A day becomes months
It seems that even in my heart too a new spring has come...

You are in such a far away, far away, far off place
I believe to you every day is spring
On a far off day, a very far off future, if you see me again
Tell me we were always together


----------------------------------------------------------------



I'll dedicate this beautiful song for only U my Hyukkie~
I don't care what people might say about me...
The important thing is I'll always love U...
am I crazy??yes...I'm crazy about HIM...
and am I romantic??
just when I'm with someone that I love so much like HIM...
since when I love HIM??
since I saw HIM dance in sorry sorry music video...
and I want to know more about HIM~
(^.^)V

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment