Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hyukkie cyworld diary entry & 2 photo entries ♥


2010.05.17 월 (2010.05.18 05:11)

Seriously, 3 days went by like a day….
I slept about 4,5 hours for last three days…
When I got home after finishing recording (radio, probably?) after InkiGayo, it was 9 o’clock….
I thought that I’ll lie down for a little bit…
But when I woke up it’s morning^^ gotta go to StarKing…
Another week started…Hwaiting!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------



Finally the comeback!!!!!
Weird enough, I started off feeling like I’m making my debut…
I couldn’t even sleep well due to the nervousness…
For last three days, I’ve slept about 5 hours? Not even sure…ㅜ ㅜ
Lost quite a weight, my knee is full of bruises, and my face is full of tiredness…
It hard to have the best performance out of the worst situation you can get.
Of course, there are a lot ~~~~~~~ of parts I could’ve done better…….
I just felt like crying when I was on stage….but I held it in…^^
Nowadays I get teary just by being on the stage with our members…
The blue balloons that filled the audience….I held it in since my eyeline would be ruined if I cried…ㅋㅋ
It’s obvious to wish for good results….
But even if it’s not, I still want to do activities without any regrets…..
I want the enjoy the stage I’m on…
I want to be the one who shines the most on the stage……
Cause other times (other) members are too hot so I don’t shine as much…ㅋㅋ
Oh and I really missed our E.L.F…..A~~~~LOT!!!^^
Thank you… for keeping your place…or thank you for coming back^^
Let’s make something happen!!!!!
We are!!!!! Super juni~~~~Or!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It’s funnier with the whole body shotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Is the angle bit bad? Why is everyone so short?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



whatever it is...

I always support Super Junior

and The Anchovy Hyukkie~

Saranghae!




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment