Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

21st Birthday ;)


Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,

Happy Birthday to Kim Eunda,

Happy Birthday to me !
;)

Today is 29th August..
And it's my 21st birthday ;)
I can't told my wish here..
because its secret lol
xD


Baby Joon ! That's my cake ;)
Don't you ever blow up the candle before me, arasseo ?
And your birthday is already passed...
Hehehe xD

You know what, bloggie ?
I have a few present that I want from my family :p

From my dad : Nothing much ;( I just want you to be happy there.
From my mum : I want my Iphone 3G back ;( miss my baby Micky.
From my 1st brother : Can you buy me SS3 ticket ? ;D
From my 2nd brother : Can you repair my beloved Dell Lappy ?
From my sister : Right now ! nothing that I want from her ;) you are lucky !
From Baby Joon : Jagiya ! Can you married me and love me forever ? cause I love you so much. ;)

Hahaha ;)




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment