Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, August 20, 2010

Exhausted ;(

kfc logo Pictures, Images and Photos

Hye ;)
Today, I just want to express my feeling here...
It's been 1 week I've work with KFC Setia Alam as cashier...
But, you know what ?
I'm so exhausted ;(
My leg hurts so badly..
And the important things...
I love the works...but sometimes when I try to be friendly...
Pekerja lain ingat I ni bodoh sangat nak buat keje...
The truth is I'm still new..
Bile tatau satu keje, mesti lah kena tanye kan ?
Just like everyone said...
Kalau x tanye sesat jalan...
So, is it the bad thing that I've done ?
Benci la kalau environment keje macam tu...
Saket hati tau ? tension pe sume...
Haishhh !
Sabar je la, kan ?

Kim Hyung Joon said : Jagiya ;) Hwaiting ! Saranghae !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment