Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Park Yoochun - The Empty Space For You !



Annyeong Haseyo !
I'm back again with new post uollss..
Miss me ?!? Please put your hands up !! \(^_^)/
Hahahaha... I'll bet no one miss me..
Btw, gonna share with you guys my new favorite song..
It's from my boyfies called Micky Yoochun =)
You can see his picture above..
I think you guys already know about his new drama called Miss Ripley, right ?
He sang one of the OST for that drama..



Well, I really love his voice...so in love with it !
And for sure his voice also suits with this song...
Btw, the truth is..he makes me cry with his voice Y^Y Tsk !! Tsk !!


Then, no more talk or you guys will get boring.. me too !! 
Hahaha xD gonna share with you guys the english translation for this song..
Enjoy !

I hope it's not love
The coming goodbye hurts so much
If you can be happy, I'll stop now stop
This is all I can do for you

My love is an empty space for you for you for you
I look away and laugh with effort so that you don't find out
I don't like it when you're hurt I don't like goodbyes
You shouldn't love me

I would like it if it wasn't you
Because you, you are the most precious to me in this world
So I push you away and make you cry and turn you down
This is all I can do for you 

My love is an empty space for you for you for you
I look away and laugh with effort so that you don't find out
I don't like it when you're hurt I don't like goodbyes
You shouldn't love me

Don't wait for me... I barely hold back the bitter tears
And I turn around and leave like this

I love you I love you I love you I love you my only love
Although I shout with my heart I can't call out because you're too precious
My pain is okay because I love you
I can just cry until I'm crazy

I don't like it when you're hurt because I love you
I can just do this much...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment