Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Inspired by Sung Bong Choi !

Well, I'm gonna share something that I think a part of us already knows..
Knows about my post when you saw Sung Bong's named in the title...
I saw this video a few weeks ago at Beautifulnara.com..
A sited that I always opened when I want to knows about Malaysian artist..
Then, I spotted about Sung Bong's story there...
The things that I really excited is when someone talked about Korea...
I love everything that related with Korea =)
After that, I'm trying to play the video that the sites share to us..


He have a hard time since young..ㅠㅠ
Going to the orphanages since 3 years old..
When he ran away from that orphanages at 5 years old where he always been beaten up..
Since then, he have a troubled life when he need to selling gums and energy drinks..
I'm crying so hard when he started singing..I can feel the way he feel that times..
I just want to give him a HUGE HUG ㅠㅠ
What a beautiful voices that he has and he still thinking that he's not good enough ?
Btw, the song that he sang is ' Nella Fantasia '
In english its called ' In My Imagination '
This is the lyric in english...

Im my imagination I see a right world,
Where everybody lives in piece and honesty,
I dream of souls always free,
Full of humanity deep inside,


In my imagination I see a clear world,
the night is less dark over there,
I dream of souls always free,
like clouds which fly full of humanity,


In the imagination there is a hot wind,
which blows on cities, as a friend,
I dream of souls always free,
like clouds which fly,
full of humanity deep inside.

Lastly, I just want to say HWAITING to Sung Bong..
Whatever happens, I will always support you...
I think there are more people that will always prayed for your success...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment