Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Nine ]

Weeeee....




Dong Wook : Urmm…I love this picture a lot…
Me : I want to see !!
Dong Wook : Here…
Me : Erk ?!?  I don’t like this picture…delete it ! now !
Dong Wook : Shirro !! this is my phone…why must I delete it if I don’t want to…
Me : Whatever ! kajja…we should go back now..it’s getting late..
Dong Wook : That’s all ?
Me : What ?
Dong Wook : You don’t want to take more picture in other place ?
Me : Other place ?
Dong Wook : My favorite place…
Me : Why must I go to your favorite place ?
Dong Wook : Yaaaa !
Me : Urmm..where we want to go ?
Dong Wook : Kajja…. * hold my hand *
Me : Yaaa..yaaa…let go of my hand !

But Dong Wook just ignore what I just said…and drove me to Han River…

Me : Waaa..it’s so nice to be here…so refreshing !
Dong Wook : Isn’t it ?
Me : Why did you like Han River ?
Dong Wook : Well, urmm…
Me : Tell me…but..it’s okay if you don’t to tell me…
Dong Wook : I love to be here…when I’m angry or sad about something..I will come here and relax or maybe gonna let everything go to make me feel better…
Me : Ne ?! AHAHAHAHAHA !!!
Dong Wook : Yaaa..why are you laughing ?
Me :  You sad ? angry ? I thought if you angry you will just mad at the people that make you angry…
Dong Wook : I also have feelings..like others.. * sit on the bench *
Me : Urmm..what did you think about ? Personal ? Work ?
Dong Wook : Everything that happened to me…
Me : But as I see..you don’t have anything to worried about…I mean like you have everyhting..
Dong Wook : Yes ! it’s true that I have everything..but…I’m felt alone…
Me : How about your family ?
Dong Wook : Well, I’m just…
Me : Gwenchana ! you gonna be fine…trust me ! * wink at him *
Dong Wook : Yaaa ! did you just trying to seduce me ?
Me : Mwoyaa ?!? are you crazy ?
Dong Wook : Yeah…you winked at me just now…
Me : I’m…I’m…. * shy *
Dong Wook : It’s true right ?
Me : Yes ! I winked at you..but I’m not trying to seduce you…kajja ! we should go home now…
Dong Wook : Yaaa ! Yaaaa ! you should explain to me why you winked at me ?
Me : Why must I ?

Dong Wook and me just get into the car and go back home…after we arrived to my apartment…

Dong Wook : Yaaa crazy ! we already arrived…
Me : ……
Dong Wook : Yaaa ! * looking at me * Huh !?? sleeping ? No wonder she wants to go back…

Urmm…should I lift her up ? Yaaa ! what am I thinking about…of course I should lift her up..I’m not gonna let her sleep here…

Dong Wook : Farieda ssi…

Dong Wook looking at my face…

Well…she’s cute ! why before this I didn’t like her ? Ark ?! Jamkanman…did I love her now ? Am I ?

Dong Wook just go out from his car and lift me up to my house…He ring the door bell…and Hyori open the door..

Hyori : Huh ?! what happen to her ?
Dong Wook : Nothing…she just fall asleep..maybe feels really tired !
Hyori : Ah, I thought you do something bad to her…
Dong Wook : I’m not…I should bring her to her room…
Hyori : Her room is this way…
Dong Wook : Okay …

Dong Wook just lay me on the bed..

Hyori : Did you want something to drink ? maybe you tired after lift her up…
Dong Wook : Yes ! Absolutely…

Hyori go to the kitchen while Dong Wook just sit on the couch in my room…and few minutes later, Hyori bring the water to my room  but realize that Dong Wook already fall asleep on the couch…

Hyori : Yaaaa ! he also sleep ? urmm....

After that, Hyori decide to let Dong Wook sleep on the couch…she close the door and go to her room…

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment