Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Lucky Day with Ukiss [ Part 2 ]




Ouh yeah ~ 

Since I'm not working today...will make a few post in here...
Because you know that I really love to write but don't have a time in working days...

Well, I'm going to post about my lucky day with Ukiss with Hari Belia 2012..
I already post it before..but I want to post about it again..
Since I've got a new and a clear version photo from others...
Thanks and would to credit all of them that take my picture on the stage together with Ukiss !
You guys really daebak...
I'm in the stage..so, can't take my own picture...heeeee !


my two lovely bias, Hoon and also Kevin ;))



This was the time that Kevin picked me and take me to the main stage..
So sweet of him, right ?
Take my hand and hold it..Aaawww !


And then need to dance to Man Man Ha Ni...
When I look at this picture..Hoon is looking at me..
Looking at me dancing to their song..
Okay ~ that time I dance like no one see me xD
With his cute face ~ omo !
Thanks to Kevin because believe in me ;))







It's really fun and I was so happy can see them clearly and also can hugged them...
I can't even express how is my feeling that time and right now...

But I like a hugged especially from Hoon...
It was the special hug that I got from a guy...even Eli is the one that hugged me first...
And yeah ~ the first guy hugging me..A guy that don't have any relation with me ;))



And this is our last picture that my friend took after the concert ended...
With my autographed album from Ukiss after dancing to Man Man Ha Ni...
Hihihih ~ believe me ! I really have fun with Ukiss and all my friends that I met that day...

Thank you guys ! and Thank you to Ukiss !!!
I do BELIEVE in NEVERLAND ;))









You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Kiera, I'm from the U.S., and I just wanted to say, you are very lucky Kim! You've got through a lot to get there, and I'm happy for you!! I wish I could go to Asia, and see the country in all it's beauty, but until then, for both of us....Hwaiting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiera, nice to meet you. You are most welcome to be here ;)
    and yeah ~ for both of us ~~ Hwaitiing !!!!!

    And thank you Kiera for reading my post ;))

    ReplyDelete