Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Six ]



Si Young going back to her village that evening...she take a cab to go to the bus station..
While me just stay at our apartment watching television...

My phones ringing and it's Su Jong...

Kim : Su Jong ssi !
Su Jong : Eonni ! where are you right now ?
Kim : At home..wae ?
Su Jong : Can you come here ? want you to try the dress for my wedding..
Kim : Dress ? wedding ? but why me ?
Su Jong : Yaaa eonni ! have you forget that you gonna be my bridesmaid ?
Kim : Hihi...I'm just kidding, Su Jong ahh...
Su Jong : I know...because you not gonna forget about me, don't you ?
Kim : Ne...majayo ! I will come..just wait for me, arasseo ?
Su Jong : Sure...

After I arrived at the wedding boutique...



Lee Teuk : Hi Kim !!
Kim : Annyeong Lee Teuk ssi...where's Su Jong ?
Lee Teuk : She's in the dressing room..try her wedding dress...
Kim : How about you ? already try your tuxedo ?
Lee Teuk : Ne ~

When Su Jong come out from the dressing room...

Lee Teuk : .......
Kim ; Omo ~ Su Jong ahh..so beautiful !!
Su Jong : Really ? but it feels a bit weird..
Kim : Weird ?
Su Jong : Ne...it's too sexy on my back..
Lee Teuk : I like it...
Su Jong : Ye ? oppa...don't be pervert like Kim eonni, arasseo ?
Kim : Ne ? pervert ? me ?? Yaaa Su Jong ahhh !!
Su Jong : What ? it's true right ? Si Young eonni said that you are so pervert..
Lee Teuk : Omo ~ jinjja ??
Kim : Aniyaaaa....
Lee Teuk : Hahahaha...btw, choose this dress dear..you look so beautiful right now...
Su Jong : Really ? okay...Eonni ! now it's your turn...try this dress...I choose this for you...
Kim : Don't choose a dress that makes me look like a pervert !
Su Jong : Any clothes you wear looks pervert...
Kim : Yaaa !!
Lee Teuk : Hahaha..Su Jong ahh, stop teasing Kim...
Su Jong : Hihi...mian Kim Eonni !


I'm going to the dressing room and wear the dress that Su Jong already choose..
When I'm out...

Kim : Yaaa...Su Jong ssi...we should choose another one...
Su Jong : Mwo yaa ? it's look so cute, eonni !
Kim : But...
Lee Teuk : Yeah..you look so cute...he will loves it...
Su Jong : Oppa !! * pinch Lee Teuk's arm *
Kim ; Ne ? who will loves it ??
Su Jong : Aniyaa...Lee Teuk oppa means that I will loves it if you wear that dress...just for me ! because I choose it...
Kim : Well...okay...just for you...
Su Jong : Gomawo eonni !!



After that, Lee Teuk treat us a dinner...and then I just go home...don't want t bother Su Jong and Lee Teuk dating...because they want to watch a movie together...
When I arrived at my apartment..I saw someone waiting in front of my door...

Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi ...what are you doing here ?
Eun Hyuk : I want to meet you...where are you going ?
Kim : Why you didn't call me ? I'm going out with Su Jong and Lee Teuk...
Eun Hyuk : Ouh really ? I called you before but you didn't pick it up..
Kim : Omo ~ jamkanman !

I take my phone and realized that I put my phone on silent..

Kim ; I'm sorry..
Eun Hyuk : It's okay..I'm just worried if something happened to you..that's all !
Kim : I'm just fine..don't worry !! you should go now...
Eun Hyuk : Ye ??! you don't want invite me to come in ?
Kim : Ne...yaaa...urmm..maybe not today..hehehe...later, okay ?
Eun Hyuk : Wae ? Si Young is not home ? where is she going ?
Kim : She going back to her village for a week..
Eun Hyuk : Why you didn't follow her ?
Kim : Because I have a wedding to attend...
Eun Hyuk : Ouh..I forget about that...
Kim : You gonna come right ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah..maybe...I should go..annyeong !
Kim : Ne ...annyeong !

On Lee Teuk and Su Jong's wedding day at Jeju Island...

Kim : Su Jong ahh...you look really beautiful...
Su Jong : You too, eonni !!
Kim : Don't forget about me after this, arasseo ? * crying *
Su Jong : Yaa..eonni ! I won't ...you are my eonni forever...
Kim : I know...you are my lovely dongsaeng.. we should go now...Lee Teuk is waiting for you..
Su Jong : Ne !

I'm going out first to meet Lee Teuk...

Kim : She's ready...
Lee Teuk : Su Jong ahh..so cute...
Su Jong : Gomawo oppa...
Lee Teuk : Kim ssi, want you to meet my best man...



Eun Hyuk : Hi...I'm Eun Hyuk...nice to meet.... * surprise *
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi ? * surprise too *
Eun Hyuk : You are Su Jong bridesmaid ?
Kim : And you Lee Teuk best man ?
Su Jong : What a coincidence !
Lee Teuk : Hahaha...yeah...
Kim & Eun Hyuk : Yaaaa...
Eun Hyuk : Did you guys trying to prank us ?
Lee Teuk : Aniyaa..
Su Jong : We just want you guys to be together...that's all...right, oppa ?
Lee Teuk : Ne...I know that you guys like each other..but you shy...
Kim : Mwoyaaa ?
Su Jong : Hihi ~ mian eonni !
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa..Lee Teuk ahh !!
Lee Teuk : What ? I know you like it...

After the ceremony ended...



Kim : Be a good wife to Lee Teuk, arasseo ?
Su Jong : Eonni .... * crying *
Eun Hyuk : Lee Teuk ahh..now you already be someone's husband...chukahae !
Lee Teuk : Hihi ~ when is your turn ? I'm waiting ! * point to Kim *
Eun Hyuk : Ye ?!?
Lee Teuk : Just tell him that you like her...
Eun Hyuk : Well, she already mine...
Lee Teuk : Jeongmalyo ? when ?
Eun Hyuk : Here..I proposed her to be my girlfriend..
Lee Teuk : Good then...
Eun Hyuk : You should take care of your wife now...
Lee Teuk : Of course I will...
Kim : Su Jong ah, when will you go for your honeymoon ?
Su Jong : I don't know..
Kim : Ye ? don't know ?
Lee Teuk : I already bought a ticket going to Japan...
Su Jong : Omo ~ Japan ? I love Japan so much...
Eun Hyuk : Can't wait for your honeymoon, Su Jong ssi ?
Su Jong : Yaaa...Eun Hyuk oppa !


Su Jong and Lee Teuk get ready and going to the airport because they already choose their honeymoon destination...
While me just stay at the hotel before going back to Seoul tomorrow night..same as Eun Hyuk...

Eun Hyuk : What are you gonna do tonight ?
Kim : I don't know yet ~ maybe just stay at the room...
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ? that's all ?
Kim : Yeah ~ wae ?
Eun Hyuk : We should go out...
Kim : Going where ?
Eun Hyuk : Somewhere !

At night...

Kim : Here ?
Eun Hyuk : Wae ? you don't like it ?
Kim : Ani ~ I love it so much..heee !
Eun Hyuk : I know you love beach so much, right ?
Kim : But I didn't tell you that..
Eun Hyuk : Someone did !
Kim : Who is it ? Su Jong ssi ?
Eun Hyuk : Aniyaaa...
Kim : Then who ? At least, I should thanked that person...
Eun Hyuk : Ye Sung...
Kim : Mwo ? Ye Sung ssi ?
Eun Hyuk : Ne ~ but don't worry ! I already bring some food and drink quite enough for us both..
Kim ; Good ~ that's what I'm worried about for the first place..
Eun Hyuk : Hahahaha...
Kim ; What ? I'm hungry ~




After we eating the food, we just hang out there...

Eun Hyuk : Since when Si Young be your best friend ?
Kim : Since we were together being in the same hostel for our first semester...only in different courses..
Eun Hyuk : Aaah....and Ye Sung ?
Kim : Well... we just met at the library...he sat in front of me...talking together and lastly being a friend..
Eun Hyuk : And now already being a good friend..
Kim : Yeah ~ he always be with me when I have a difficult time..
Eun Hyuk : Eh ? How about Si Young ?
Kim : She too...but I don't want to burden her since she also have a complicated thing to handle...
Eun Hyuk : Complicated thing ?
Kim : Ne ~ her parents wants to get divorce...that's why she's going back to her village now..
Eun Hyuk : Omo ~ poor her !
Kim : That's why I don't want to burden her...as her best friend..I want everything to be good for her..I don't want to hurt her...
Eun Hyuk : You are a good friend...





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment