Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Eight ]


Then Eun Hyuk going to his house...when I'm just laying on the sofa watching the television...

In the morning, Si Young wake me up...




Si Young : Kim ssi, wake up !
Kim : Si Young ah, gwenchana ?
Si Young : Yeah ~ I'm okay now...
Kim ; What happened last night ?
Si Young : My parents...they really want to get divorce...and you know my mum said to me ?
Kim : What is it ?
Si Young : She said this is all happened because of me...
Kim ; Mwoyaa ? how come she can said that to you ?
Si Young : Molla ~ that's why I'm so sad last night...I thought before this all my father faults...
                 But I'm wrong ! my mum is the one that trying to break our family...she have someone else..
Kim : Ne ? Gwenchana Si Young ah...you still have your father...
Si Young : I know ~ poor him !
Kim : Just don't think about it too much, okay ?
Si Young : Eun Hyuk ah, did he already get home ?
Kim : Yeah ~ because he have something to do last night...
Si Young : Thanks to him..because makes me calmed..he can be a good boyfriend...
Kim : Really ?
Si Young : Yeah ~ you know what Kim ?
Kim : What ?
Si Young : I think I like him...
Kim : Ye ?!? are...are you sure ?
Si Young : I am ! the first time we met...I know he is the one until last night...when he hugged me...hold my
                 hands...I want to be with him...because if I have a problem like this with my family..I know
                 he will always be with me...
Kim : Good for you...
Si Young : Should I choose him to be my boyfriend ?
Kim ; If you think that he is the one for you...and you really want to be with him...and yeah ~ you should
         choose him...
Si Young : Jinjja ? Omo ~ gomawo Kim ssi ! you are my best friend ever !! that's why I love you...
Kim : I love you, too Si Young ah....

Si Young hug me and I hug her too...Should I let Eun Hyuk just for Si Young ? Si Young really likes him a lot ! and I don't want to hurt Si Young with her conditions now...maybe I can find someone else...

Si Young take a rest in the house..while me going out with Ye Sung...



Ye Sung : Kim ssi, you look so pale, waeyo ?
Kim : Aniyaaa..I'm feel so tired nowadays...
Ye Sung : Is it because of Si Young and Eun Hyuk last night ?
Kim : What are you talking about ?
Ye Sung : I know you, Kim ssi..I'm your friend...tell me ! just think that no ones here...
Kim : Ye ?!?
Ye Sung ; Marhaebwa !
Kim : Si Young ssi....she likes Eun Hyuk...
Ye Sung : Mwo ?? she said that to you ?
Kim : Yeah ~ I think I should let him go to Si Young..
Ye Sung : Yaaaaa ! micheosseo ??
Kim : Si Young's feels hurt right now..and I don't want to hurt her more...
Ye Sung : But..it's gonna hurt you...
Kim ; I think I will be okay ~ I just want them to be happy..then I will happy seeing them..
Ye Sung : I don't think so ! you are not gonna be happy seeing them...you will feels hurt !
Kim : .........
Ye Sung : Si Young hurts...just let her...she will be okay ~ she can find someone else...but you and
                Eun Hyuk...you loves him, don't you ? and he loves you too....
Kim : But Si Young is my best friend...
Ye Sung : I know ! but in this situation..you should think about yourself first !
Kim : Mollayo ~ I should think about it !
Ye Sung : Please make a right decision, Kim...
Kim : I will !

We decide to go back to our home...

Ye Sung : Where are you going ?
Kim : Going to the Han River...need times to think !
Ye Sung : Okay~ be careful !

When I walked away from Ye Sung..Ye Sung call Eun Hyuk...

Ye Sung : Eun Hyuk ssi, what are you doing right now ?
Eun Hyuk : Doing nothing..wae ?
Ye Sung : I think you should go to Han River now...Kim's there...
Eun Hyuk ; Ye ?
Ye Sung : She's sick !
Eun Hyuk ; Mwoyaa ??



Eun Hyuk just hang up his phone and go out to the Han River....

Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi !!
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah, what are you doing here ?

Eun Hyuk run towards me and hug me...

Eun Hyuk : Gwenchana ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah..wae ?
Eun Hyuk : Are you hurts ?
Kim : Aniyaaaa...
Eun Hyuk : But...before this..Ye Sung said that...
Kim ; Say what ?
Eun Hyuk : Ani..but are you sure that you are okay ?
Kim ; Ye....I'm just feels a bit tired...
Eun Hyuk : Let me send you home...
Kim : Can we just stay here for a while ?
Eun Hyuk : Sure ~ as you wish... * hold my hands *

That time I just lay my head on his shoulder...

Kim : Why suddenly I think that maybe one day we not gonna be together ?
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ?
Kim : I'm just think....
Eun Hyuk : Don't you ever think about it again, arasseo ?
Kim : But if....

I didn't finish my words when Eun Hyuk kiss my lips for a very long time...

Eun Hyuk : If you said something like that again...I will kiss you !
Kim : * smiles  *
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa..why are you smiling at ? you like that kisses ?
Kim : Aniyaaaaa...we should go now...
Eun Hyuk : Yaaaaa...you like it don't you ?
Kim : Aniyaaaaa !! * slap Eun Hyuk's arm *
Eun Hyuk : Aigoo ~ my girlfriend is really strong...
Kim : I am !
Eun Hyuk ; Should we get something to eat before going back ?
Kim : Your treat ?
Eun Hyuk : Me ? not you ??
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah !
Eun Hyuk : Of course me ! just for my beloved ones...
Kim ; Gomapta !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment