Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Seven ]



After we spent the night at the beach talking about each other, Ye Sung and also Si Young...
We going back to our hotel and get some sleep because we need to go back to Seoul tomorrow...



Eun Hyuk : Have a nice day with you last night...
Kim : Hahaha..mwoyaa ? people will think something else...
Eun Hyuk : So what ? That's gonna be great then...
Kim : Ye ?
Eun Hyuk : Aniyaaa....

We arrived at Gimpo Airport and that time Ye Sung already there waiting for us...

Eun Hyuk : Yaaa...you come so early...
Ye Sung : Mwo ? not enough spend a night with Kim ?
Kim : Ne ? how did you....
Ye Sung : You don't know ? he told me ...with his happy voice talking about you...
Kim ; Aah, jinjja ?
Eun Hyuk : Kajja ~ kajja ~ we should go now..
Kim : Ne ! * walk away *
Eun Hyuk : Yaaaa...Ye Sung ahhh..you talk too much !
Ye Sung : It's true, right ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah ! Ye Sung ah ! palli !!!
Ye Sung : Ne..jamkanmanyo ! we should go...
Eun Hyuk : Yaaaaaa !!

At my apartment...Ye Sung and Eun Hyuk help me to take out my luggage from the car...



Ye Sung : I thought you go there just for three days..but you bring like you stay there for a month...
Kim : Hihi...I'd buy something to my family...don't have a chance to buy the souvenirs before...
Eun Hyuk : Should I help you bring this luggage to your house ?
Kim : Gwenchana ~
Eun Hyuk : Then, you should bring this bag first before you take this luggage...
Kim : Ne ~ jamkanmanyo...

After I put my bag in my apartment..I go down again to take the luggage...

Ye Sung : Kim ssi...
Kim : Waeyo ? where's Eun Hyuk ssi ?
Ye Sung : Over there....

I look at the corner and saw Si Young crying and Eun Hyuk try to make her calm...



Eun Hyuk : Si Young ssi, gwenchana ?
Si Young : Eun Hyuk ahh, why this happened to me ?
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ? please don't cry...
Si Young : I can't...I can't believe this... * hug Eun Hyuk *
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa...gwenchana..I'm here.... * hug Si Young too *

Suddenly I feel really jealous with that situation...but I can't do anything..Eun Hyuk just want to calm Si Young...not more than that...

Ye Sung : Kim ssi, gwenchana ?
Kim : ........
Ye Sung : Kim ahh...
Kim : Ne ? urmmm..I'm okay..don't worry !

I go to Si Young and Eun Hyuk....Ye Sung also come and follow me..

Kim : Eun Hyuk ah, waeyo ?
Eun Hyuk : Molla...I saw her sit here and crying...

That time Si Young already fainted....

Eun Hyuk : Si Young ahh...wake up !
Kim : Eun Hyuk ahh...take her upstairs...palli ~~
Ye Sung : Yaaa....Si Young ssi...ottokhae ? should we call an ambulance ?
Eun Hyuk : No ~ she just passed out...she gonna be okay...

Eun Hyuk take Si Young and bring to our apartment..and put Si Young on her bed...



Ye Sung : Kim aah...
Kim : Ne ? waeyo Ye Sung ssi ?
Ye Sung : Are you okay ?
Kim : Ne...what is it ? I'm not look okay ?
Ye Sung : Ani...can I use the toilet ?
Kim ; Sure ~ over there...

When I go to Si Young's room...I heard something that Si Young talk to Eun Hyuk...

Si Young : Eun Hyuk ah, please be with me tonight...
Eun Hyuk ; You gonna be okay...Kim's gonna be here with you...
Si Young : But ...I want you...please don't leave me alone..I'm going crazy now...
Kim : Don't worry, Si Young ah...Eun Hyuk gonna accompany you tonight..
Si Young : Jinjja, Eun Hyuk ah ?
Eun Hyuk : Ne ?
Kim : Yes ~ he is...you should accompany her tonight...okay ?
Eun Hyuk : But...
Kim : Please...just for tonight..

After that I'm going out from Si Young's room because I can't stand seeing Si Young holds Eun Hyuk hand...

Ye Sung : Where's Eun Hyuk ?
Kim : Inside with Si Young..
Ye Sung : Ye ?
Kim : Si Young want him to accompany her tonight...
Ye Sung : Ouh really ?
Kim : Ne ~
Ye Sung : Then, I should get going now..
Kim : Ouh okay...
Ye Sung : But...are you sure that you okay ?
Kim : Yes ~ I'm sure...

Ye Sung go back to his home while me just go inside my room, changes my clothes and go to the kitchen to search something to eat...when I'm making a coffee..suddenly Eun Hyuk appears beside me..



Kim : Omo ~
Eun Hyuk : Kim aah, gwenchana ?
Kim : Please don't do that again...
Eun Hyuk : Mian...
Kim : How's Si Young ?
Eun Hyuk : She already sleep...
Kim : Good ~
Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi... * hold my hand *
Kim : Waeyo ?
Eun Hyuk : I love you... * hug me *
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah, why so sudden ?
Eun Hyuk : I know you felt so sad right seeing Si Young hugging and holding my hands...
Kim : Yaaa..I'm okay with it !
Eun Hyuk : You are not ! I can see that on your face...
Kim : Well...urmmm....
Eun Hyuk : Don't talk...just hug me please..





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment