Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Family Raya Potraits ~



Ouh...I memang tak pandai nak berucap segala bagai or buat2 ayat mcm bloggers laen..

Bukan ape, memang banyak benda kalau buleh nak ckp but...
Time2 mcm ni la pulak takde idea or whatever nak tulis kat sini..I don't know why...
Aigoo ~ ottokhae ?

Urmm..btw, bukan senang nak gmbr2 mcm ni with my family...
Because kadang2 bila ada sorang, sorang lagi takde...selalu mcm tu...
So, today kitorang amek peluang time cuti2 ni bergambar sakan...huhuh...
Lagipun esok my 2nd brother will be going back to Aussie...and we will barely meet with Kak Huda and Maryam...heeee..will gonna miss them so much !
















Hihi...best kan ?  best kann ?
Memang terbaek even sekejap je...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment