Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gangnam Style with The Nong's Crew ;)




안녕하세요...

It's been a long time I didn't write anything here...
Tapi ade jugak jengah2 my beloved blog ni..even mase balik kampung hari tu..
Meet my cousin yang terer bab edit2 blog ni..pe salah skali skala tukar header baru kan ?
It's look so sexy, free and simple..hahahah ! 



Okay..let's forget about it for a moment...
Let's talk about my raya celebration at Taman Indah Jaya, Kluang with The Nong's Crew...
Weeeehuuuu...daebak sangat ! 
Bergosip, bersketsa, bertemu mesra, bergurau senda...eh ! banyak sangat okay ?
4 hari balik sane rase mcm tak cukup sangat..kalau buleh nak seminggu...hahahah !



















Just want to share my photo that have taken with so many hands...hahaha ;))
Love this moment a lot...hope that we can be together and gossiping together about someone yang suke kene gosip xD
Thank you...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment