Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ddukbogi with Ramen Noodles ;)


Annyeonghaseyo ~
It's been pretty late now but I want to share something that I made today...
Btw, I'm so lazy to cook but I really excited to cook when it comes to Korean Food..
And tonight I'm making some Ddukbogi and it's my first trial...


Here's the ingredient that I used when I cooked Ddukbogi..


Ingredients :
Eggs
1 packet of rice cakes
1 packet of instant Ddukbogi sauce
150ml of water
1 packets of ramen
Carrot
Onion
1 packet of fishcakes

How to cook :
First boiled the egg and soak into the cold water. Pour the 150ml of water into the pot 
and boiled the rice cakes for 10 minutes, after the water is boiling put the ramen and wait for 30 seconds.
Then put the instant Ddukbogi sauce and stir it. After that, put the carrot, onion and fishcakes into the pot and wait until the sauce to be thick.Put the dish in the plate and you can cut the boiled egg. DONE and ENJOY !!










You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment