Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 Days To Go... ( Last Part )


Recommended song when reading this ending part =)
Super Junior M - Blue Tomorrow

After I already hang out the phone..I'm going back to meet Eunhyuk that wait for me..

Me : I'm sorry ! It's my best friend from Malaysia..
Eunhyuk : Ah, really ?
Me : She wants to come here and meet me...
Eunhyuk : Meet you ? why she can't wait to meet you after you going back to Malaysia ?
Me : Well, because...she really worried about me here alone..
Eunhyuk : Haaha..that's why ?
Me : Yes..btw, Eunhyuk ssi ! thanks for giving back my necklace..
Eunhyuk : No problem !
Me : I should go now...annyeong !
Eunhyuk : Ne..Farieda !
Me : Yes ?
Eunhyuk : Thanks for loving me..
Me : You are welcome... * hoping that Eunhyuk also say that he loves me too *

And I just left him alone sitting on the bench...
Yes ! I already met him and told him that I love him...

A week after I'd met Eunhyuk...
My headache coming back...and it's really hurt...

Ziera : Farieda ! Are you okay ?
Me : It's hurt !
Ziera : Let's go to the hospital...come on !
Me : It's okay ! I need to take some rest...
Ziera : Are you sure ?
Me : Yes...

Suddenly without noticing it, I faint...
Ziera call the ambulans and take me to the hospital...
Ziera just waiting for Farieda because I already in the ICU...
After a hour..the doctor go out from my room...

Ziera : Doctor...How's my friend, Farieda ?
Doctor : Can I know who are you ?
Ziera ; I'm her best friend...
Doctor ; Do you know her parents ?
Ziera : Of course I know...I already called her mum at Malaysia...she's on the way now...
Doctor : Ah, really ? she on critical stage for brain cancer...don't you know ?
Ziera : We already know about it..but she doesn't want to stay in the hospital..in fact, she have someone to   meet here...
Doctor : I can't do anything until her parents come...
Ziera : Please ! I'm begging you...please save my friend... * crying hard *
Doctor : Urmmm..I will...I'll try my best...just be patience...

When Ziera still waiting for me outside..
My phone ringing and Ziera take that phone call...

Ziera : Hello * still crying *
Eunhyuk : Farieda...are you okay ?
Ziera : I'm sorry ! I'm her friend, Ziera...who is this ?
Eunhyuk : Ah.. I'm Eunhyuk...Can I talk to Farieda ?
Ziera : I'm sorry..she can't talk to you right now...because... * crying harder *
Eunhyuk : What happen to her ? tell me !
Ziera : She's in the ICU right now..
Eunhyuk : ICU ?
Ziera : Yup..she's in critical stage now for brain cancer...
Eunhyuk : WHAT ?!? * shocked *
Ziera : Yeahh...it's true.... * crying *
Eunhyuk : Can you tell me what hospital ?
Ziera : Kyunghee Medical Centre...
Eunhyuk : Wait for me..

After 30 minutes, Eunhyuk come to Ziera...

Eunhyuk : Are you Ziera ?
Ziera : Yes...
Eunhyuk : What the latest news about Farieda ?
Ziera ; She still unconscious...
Eunhyuk : If she have a brain cancer...why didn't she stay in the hospital in Malaysia ? why she came here ? She didn't know that she's sick ?
Ziera : She knews about it..but..she want to meet someone and tell him that she loves him for 5 years before she go...
Eunhyuk : And it's me....
Ziera : How did you know ?
Eunhyuk : She already told me before.. * starting to cry * I didn't know that...
Ziera : Yeah ! that's her last wish...that's why she didn't stay in the hospital...but right now...just counting the day... * crying too *
Eunhyuk : Can I meet her ?
Ziera : Well, maybe...just ask the nurse if you can meet her or not..
Eunhyuk : Okay...

Eunhyuk go to the nurse and ask if he can go into the room to meet me or not...
Then, the nurse give the permission but only for a while...

Eunhyuk : Farieda...can you hear me now ? I hope you do... * take my hand softly * Why you didn't told me that you sick ? I didn't know that you loves me for five years now...and you came here because just want to meet me and told me that you loves me ? how about your condition ? * crying * you should think about that too ? you need to be healthy now, or we can't go for our first date..Farieda, please wake up ! Your best friend, Ziera also worried about you...

Then, the machine started to make a sound that I have an unstable condition and Eunhyuk started to crying hard...

Doctor : Can you go outside for a while...

Eunhyuk just go out from the room and go to Ziera while Ziera already panicked when the doctor and the nurse rushing to my room...

Ziera : What happen to her ?
Eunhyuk : She..... * can't continue his words because he's crying so hard now *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a month.....

Eunhyuk : Did you like it ?
Farieda : Yes !! I really like it... * smiles *
Eunhyuk : This is our first date in Namsan... 
Farieda : We should take a picture together...
Eunhyuk ; Sure... * take his camera and take our picture *
Farieda : Eunhyuk ah ! can we sit over there ? I'm tired !
Eunhyuk : Of course we can =)

After we already take a sit...

Eunhyuk : Are you hungry ?
Farieda : Nope..we already eat our breakfast before...
Eunhyuk : But it's already afternoon...
Farieda : Later, okay ?
Eunhyuk : Sure..

We just keep silent for a moment and suddenly...

Eunhyuk : Muahhh ! * kiss me on the cheek *
Farieda : Huh ? * shocked *
Eunhyuk : Hehehe...what ?
Farieda : For what ?
Eunhyuk : For loving me...I should give you five kiss because you loves me for 5 years..
Farieda : Eunhyuk ah !
Eunhyuk : Why ? can't I ?
Farieda : No way !
Eunhyuk : Hahaha...
Farieda : Eunhyuk oppa, I'm really feel sleepy right now...
Eunhyuk : Sleepy ? just lay your heads on my shoulder...
Farieda : Is it okay ?
Eunhyuk : Yes..it's okay...

Put my head on Eunhyuk's shoulder...

Eunhyuk : Why did you like me ?
Farieda : I like the way you dance, smiles, laugh and the way you acted...
Eunhyuk : That's all ? not because I'm handsome ?
Farieda : Handsome ? yeah..I forgot about that... * take Eunhyuk's hand *
Eunhyuk : Hahaha...

And my eyes start close a bit...

Farieda : Eunhyuk oppa...
Eunhyuk : Yes ?
Farieda : I love you...forever....* talk slowly *
Eunhyuk : I love you too, Farieda...

And Eunhyuk's hand just slipped from my hand...

Eunhyuk : Farieda....Farieda... * looking at me and it's too late *

Eunhyuk crying so badly that time...

I love you, Eunhyuk oppa...I will always did...
After you said that you love me too..
I just know that I can die happily that time...
Thanks for being with me from the Han River moment until my last breathe..
Hope you keep the picture with you FOREVER !
I LOVE YOU, EUNHYUK !


- THE END -



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

1 comment: