Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, October 10, 2011

Tweet's Love =)

Hi again ...
How's my short story before ?
Did you guys like it ?
Some of my friends like nanges nanges meleleh ari mata sebab baca that short story..
And some others like ' Ooummmgeee ! ingat kan this is true story "
Sorry guys ! It's just a dream semata mata..
Tapi memang meleleh jugak la kan masa nak tulis that story 
sambil dengar lagu yang I recommend tu..
Huhuu...
And for today post...I nak share some story jugak...
But bukan macam cerita yang sebelum ni siap ade dialog2 segala kan ?
Enjoy !

___________________________________________



One day, one guy followed me in twitter...and his name is Eunhyuk...=) 
And he wants to know about me more.. 
Because he is Eunhyuk, so...why not ?
After a few months we communicate in twitter...
And sudddenly he told me that he loves me...
Okay ! at that time I just like.. " I love you toooo "
Hahaha...gedik sikit tape kan ? it's just a dream for god sake..
And after we officially be a couple..we make a decision to meet each other for the first time...

And begin the sad story for this story...
After a years kitorang couple..
Suddenly one of the variety show said that Eunhyuk already couple with an artist too...
It's make me sad so badly that time..
But what can I do? I'm just a normal girl... Y_Y
After the incident..he never tweet me again...and I never tweet him for sure..
Don't want to disturb their relationship...

And one day, he tweets me and tell me that he miss me...
And I just didn't reply his tweet...I'm sorry ! I want to forget about you...
And then one night, I make a decision to take a walk alone by myself..
When I walked alone and suddenly I recognize someone that I know in the restaurant...
It's Eunhyuk with his few friends...
Eunhyuk suddenly recognize me and called me to join him...
Well, without any words, I just joined them in the restaurant...
But the dissapointed thing is..he's busy talking with his friend and abandoned me..
And me just like no one in the table...I make a decision to leave them together...
Should I disturb them ?
Then, after I go and leave them..and heading to the beach...
It's a bit weird when so many people in the beach in the middle of night...
And I didn't know that Eunhyuk followed me without noticing it...

Me : What do you want from me ?
Eunhyuk : I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore...
Me : I know...you are not my boyfriend anymore...

Suddenly, Eunhyuk give me a small box..and I opened it...
It's a ring and have a note that says...

I WANT TO BE YOUR HUSBAND INSTEAD, WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

- The End -



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment