Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Days To Go... ( Part One )



Hi everyone...
After a week I didn't online and now I come back with a short stories for all of you..
I'm sorry for being hiatus because I have so many work..
And suddenly have so many idea to write my fan fiction called One Divide Four =)
I've got the idea to write this short stories because I dream about it last night...
It's really a sad story until I'm crying in my sleep Y_Y
Hope you enjoy to read my story called 30 days to go..
Recommended song for someone that read this story..
Cho Kyuhyun - Hope Is a Dream That Doesn't Sleep !
Hope you can read and at the same time listen to this song..

I have a really bad headache a since a few weeks...
And my mum decided to bring me to the hospital...
And after a few days...the doctor called my mum to come to the hospital and bring me..
We arrived to the hospital ..and meet the doctor...
The doctor have something bad news that he want to tell to..

Doctor : I'm sorry to tell you that you have a brain cancer and it's already in the critical stage...
Me : * speechless *
My Mum : What ? Are you sure doctor ? please don't be joke with us.. * start to crying *
Doctor : I'm not joking, maam..it's true...I'm sorry...
Me : Come on, mum...it's nothing that we can do now.. * crying *
My Mum : Please doctor ! can you do anything to save my daughter ?
Doctor : I only can give her a painkiller...
Me : Doctor, how many days left ?
My Mum : Farieda, how come you can ask like that ? you're not gonna die !
Doctor : My expectation you just only have 30 days left...
My Mum : What ? just a month ?
Me  : Thanks doctor...come on, mum..we should go back now..

I didn't know that  why I'm not shocked like my mum did...
At night, me and my mum can even eat after we knew about that news..

Me : Mum...can I ask something from you ?
My Mum : What is it ?
Me : Can I go to Korea next week ? I want to meet my forever bias, Eunhyuk from Super Junior...
My Mum : For what ?
Me : I want to meet and tell him that I love him before I died..
My Mum : Farieda ! don't be ridiculous..you're not gonna die..
Me : Just please, mum !!
My Mum : Well, okay..I'm gonna go with you..
Me : No ! I want to go alone...
My Mum : What if you sick there ?
Me : I'm gonna be okay ! trust me !
My Mum : Are you sure ? * thinking deeply * okay ! I will let you go..

In Korea..I just go to check in at the hotel  
and didn't take some rest because I really want to meet Eunhyuk before my times fly...
I meet him once at the KBS Building..but I can't talk to him...
Because he really far from me..
A week already past..and I only have 3 weeks to go...
I just finish eating at the restaurant...when I just check my money in the wallet....
Suddenly...someone bumped into me...and my wallet fall to the floor...

Eunhyuk : Are you okay, miss ? I'm sorry !
Me : I'm okay.. * look at the guy that bumped me and it's Eunhyuk *
Eunhyuk : I'm sorry !
Me : Eunhyuk oppa ?
Eunhyuk : Can I know you ?
Me : I'm your fans...
Eunhyuk : Really ? nice to meet you Miss.......
Me : Farieda...that's my name..
Eunhyuk : Okay ! Nice to meet you, Farieda..btw, I should go..I'm sorry again !
Me : It's okay...

Eunhyuk give my wallet back and I just go to the nearest bus stop...

Eunhyuk : Farieda ! your name card and your.... * scream but I can't heard *

Eunhyuk pick something from the floor...

Eunhyuk : And your necklace...

The next day, I've got a call from someone that I didn't know their number..
But I take the phone call...

Me : Hello..
Eunhyuk : Hi, I'm Eunhyuk..
Me : Eunhyuk oppa ? how did you get my number ?
Eunhyuk : I have your name card with me...
Me : Ah, really ?
Eunhyuk : Can we meet this evening ? I want to give your things..
Me : About that name card..it's okay ! just take that..
Eunhyuk : It's not only your name card..it's your necklace..
Me : My what ? necklace ? Thanks god my necklace is with you...
Eunhyuk : Well, gonna meet you at Han River at 4pm...
Me : Ne...

I'm really happy when Eunhyuk wants to meet me...
Should I say that I love him before it's too late ?
At 4pm in the Han River...

Me : Hi Eunhyuk..I'm sorry for being late...
Eunhyuk : It's okay..
Me : * smiles *
Eunhyuk : You are not from Korea, right ?
Me : Nope..I'm from Malaysia...
Eunhyuk : What makes you come here ?
Me : I want to meet someone and tell him that I love him forever...before....
Eunhyuk : Before what ?
Me : Before..it's too late..
Eunhyuk  : Late ?
Me : Ne...I just only have 2 weeks now...
Eunhyuk : 2 weeks ?
Me : Yes ! because I need to go back to Malaysia... * hide the true reason *
Eunhyuk : Have you met him ?
Me : Already did ! but I'm scared to tell him that I love him since he just knew me..
Eunhyuk : How did you know him ?
Me : Because he is an artist.. * it's you Eunhyuk ! *
Eunhyuk : Ah, really ? tell me his name..I will ask him to meet you and you can tell him that you love him..
Me : Yes ! I love him..
Eunhyuk : Who is it ?
Me : It's....
Eunhyuk : Tell me ! don't be shy !
Me : It's you......

Eunhyuk really shocked when he knows that I love him..
Suddenly, my phones ringing...

Me : Ah, can you wait for a minute ?
Eunhyuk : Sure... * still thinking about what I've said before *

And I take the phone call...

Ziera : Farieda !!! is it true ? why you didn't told me about it ?
Me : I'm sorry ! I don't want you guys worried about me..
Ziera : Your mum already told me about you...have you met him ?
Me : Ne....
Ziera : Really ? have you told him that you love him ?
Me : Urmm...I think I can die happily now..
Ziera : Farieda ! you shouldn't say that..
Me : Urmm...
Ziera : Btw, I just want to let you know..that I'm at the airport right now..
Me : Airport ? for what ?
Ziera : Gonna meet you there !!
Me : What ?
Ziera : Yes ! your mum really worried about you..that's why she send me to take care of you...
Me : Heehe...can't wait to meet you...
Ziera : Me too...
Me : Well, I got to go now...bye !
Ziera : Bye !

To Be Continued.....


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment