Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy 52th Birthday, Mama !

Hi, everyone !
Just want to wish my mum birthday here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA !
AKAK LOVES YOU...



Ma, nanti akak da gaji akak blanje ma makan eh ?
Nak Pizza Hut ke nak Manhattan Fish Market ?
Hehehe..pilih pilih..jangan tak pilih...=)
Pahtu hadiah nye..urmm..jeng jeng jeng !
Tunggu dan lihat je la..
Tapi tak pat ah nak beli mahal mahal eh ma ? 
Tunggu akak da kawen ngan Eunhyuk nanti baru buleh beli mahal mahal xD
Hehehehe * gatal *



Semoga ma panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Amin !
Akak harap novel2 mama meletup2 di pasaran...
Ngeee...

Lagi satu ma, tak lupa gak Eunhyuk a.k.a your future son in law..
Dia pon nak sambut birthday mama jugak...
Hihihi..da siap ade cake lagi haa..




은혁 : 내 사랑 시어머니, 생신 축하합니다 =) 나 정말 사랑해요...

Translate : My beloved mother in law, happy birthday to you =) love you !


Ma ! Eunhyuk tanye..
Buleh tak kalau dia bagi monyet tu sebagai hadiah ?
Hahahaha xD

Happy Birthday again, Mama !!!!!




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment