Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Favorites =)


안녕 하세요 여러분들...

I dunno what to post these few days...
So, I just post my new favorite song here...
My favorite song is not only a korean song but it's also have chinese and english...
For the english and chinese song, I heard it at my workplace...
And for the korean song I heard it at Music Bank and also by Allkpop...

First song by David Archuleta called Elevator..
I love the lyric so much...
It's fun and really gave a lesson to all of us...



And also this song by Singapore singer, Yida Huang called Broken Heart =)



Beautiful Target by B1A4 =)



And this song be my favorite song ever like DBSK - Picture Of You..
From JYJ called The Boy's Letter =)



And my last favorite song is the motivation song from Ukiss called Someday =)



Hope you guys enjoy this song =)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment