Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Nine ]


After we finished eating and walking together...Eunhyuk send me home..



Kim : Here we are...
Eun Hyuk : I wish I shouldn't send you home..
Kim : Ne ?? waeyo ??
Eun Hyuk : Aniyaaa...I'm just saying... * smiles *
Kim : Yaaaa..what are you thinking right now ?
Eun Hyuk : What ? I'm not thinking anything now...
Kim : Okay ~ I should go in now...need to bring this food to Si Yeong...maybe she feel really hungry ...
Eun Hyuk : Jamkanman ~  * hold my hands *
Kim : What is it, Eun Hyuk ssi ?
Eun Hyuk : Do you really need to do this ?
Kim : Do what ?
Eun Hyuk : Si Yeong...take care of her...she can handle herself, right ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi, why are you saying like that ?
Eun Hyuk : I'm feeling strange nowadays with her...
Kim : Strange ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah, she's gonna be fine...and you gonna be fine...just don't think about it too much, arasseo?
Eun Hyuk : Arasseo  !~ just for you..
Kim : Good oppa ~~!!
Eun Hyuk : Ne ? oppa ?
Kim : Did I say oppa ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ I heard it clearly...
Kim : Hihihi ~ I should go ! Jalga ~~
Eun Hyuk : Jamkanman ~
Kim : Yaaa..again ?!?
Eun Hyuk : You forgot about something ?
Kim : Me ? forgot about what ?



Eun Hyuk : This... * kiss my lips *
Kim : ...... * smiles *
Eun Hyuk : Why are you smiling ? you want one more time ?
Kim : ...... * smiles again *
Eun Hyuk : Here.... * kiss my lips again *
Kim : Jalga...
Eun Hyuk : Hahahaha ~~ mwoyaa ?

When I go out from Eun Hyuk's car...suddenly I saw someone go out from the lift...
It's Si Yeong...alone...

Kim : Si Yeong ahh !!!
Si Yeong : Kim ssi...what are you doing there ?
Kim : Urmm...nothing...
Si Yeong : Huh ? Eun Hyuk ssi....
Eun Hyuk : Si Yeong ah, annyeong !
Si Yeong : Are you coming because of me ?
Eun Hyuk : Ye ??~
Kim : Yeah ~ he's coming to see you whether you already okay or not !
Si Yeong : Omo ~ jinjjayo ? Eun Hyuk oppa so kind...
Eun Hyuk : Oppa ??
Si Yeong : Wae ? can't I ? Eun Hyuk ah, can we go somewhere to eat ? I'm starving !
Eun Hyuk : But Kim already bought something for you to eat...
Kim : Yeah ~ here...a porridge for you...
Si Yeong : Really ? Eun Hyuk ah, can you accompany me to eat ?
Eun Hyuk : Why me ?
Si Yeong : Please....
Kim : Just accompany her, Eun Hyuk ah ! just a moment..
Eun Hyuk : Okay ~
Si Yeong : Yeay !!!

In the lift...

Si Yeong : Eun Hyuk ah, should we watching movies ? * hold Eun Hyuk's arm *
Eun Hyuk : I thought you want me to accompany you to eat ?
Si Yeong : Mwo ?? that's all ?
Eun Hyuk : You want to watch it too, Kim ?
Kim : Maybe not ! I'm tired ...
Si Yeong : Eun Hyuk ah, pleaseeee !!
Eun Hyuk : But I'm a bit busy...
Si Yeong : .......

At our house, Eun Hyuk need to accompany Si Yeong eating....I just go to the room and take a bath...



Si Yeong : Eun Hyuk ah...gwenchana ?
Eun Hyuk : Ne ?? yeah ~~ wae ?
Si Yeong : Aniyaa...look like you don't have a mood...
Eun Hyuk : Gwenchanayo ~ just eat, okay ?
Si Yeong : Ne....
Eun Hyuk : How about you ? are you okay now ?
Si Yeong : Well, I just try to be okay, but deep down inside..I feels really hurt...
Eun Hyuk : You gonna be okay, just trust me...
Si Yeong : Jinjja ? * smiles *
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~~
Si Yeong : But...I feels okay when you be here with me...

At the door, I heard everything that Si Yeong said...and I just drop the mug on the floor without I realize..

Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi, gwenchana ?
Kim : Mian...I'm so careless... * kneeling to pick up the broken mug *
Eun Hyuk : Let me do that...
Kim : I'm okay ~ just let me do this alone...Oucchhhh ~ hurt my finger *
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa..look at that ! * take his handkerchief and put it on my finger *
Si Yeong : Yaaa Kim ssi, how come you can become so careless ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah...I'm okay !
Eun Hyuk : You are not okay...let's go to the sink and wash the blood...
Kim : But...
Eun Hyuk : No excuses ! Si Yeong ah, did you have a hand plaster ?
Si Yeong : Ne ?? yeah ~ I have one..jamkanman ~

Eun Hyuk and me going to the kitchen's sink..He wash my fingers that cut by the broken mug..

Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi, gwenchana ?
Kim : Ne...
Eun Hyuk : Really ?
Kim : ..........
Eun Hyuk : Don't worry ~ I'm not gonna be with her..I want to be with you...
Kim : I think my finger is okay now...thank you ~
Si Yeong : Eun Hyuk ah, here it is...
Eun Hyuk : Gomawo ~

Eun Hyuk put the hand plaster on my finger..and after that, he leaves...
Si Yeong just watching the movies in the living room while me just laying on the bed looking at my fingers...
And suddenly I've got a message from Eun Hyuk...



I kept thinking about you ...
~ AllRiseSilver ~

Mwoyaa ? just go to sleep !
~ FariedaKim ~

Can I sleep with you ?
~ AllRiseSilver ~

Then, you need to come to my house ! Pabo !!
~ FariedaKim ~

Already did...
~ AllRiseSilver ~

That was before...
~ FariedaKim ~

Aniyaa ~ I'm down here at your apartment..didn't going back yet !
~ AllRiseSilver ~

Ye ?~?~?!
~ FariedaKim ~

I got up from my bed and look outside from the window...

Kim : Yaaaa...that pabo !

I go out without Si Yeong knowing since she already feel asleep in front of the television...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment