Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Last Part ]



listen to this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiLyjVpYTbk&feature=relmfu

We silent for a while...



Eun Hyuk : How about you  ?
Kim : Me ? I'm just fine...just...
Eun Hyuk : Just what ?

" Just I really miss you so much....that's all ! "

Kim : Just that I miss to stay here in Korea....It's already been a year...
Eun Hyuk : But you no different...still the same Kim that I knew..
Kim : You too...


After we arrived at the hotel...Eun Hyuk park his car..and we go inside the hotel together..

Kim ; Thanks for the ride...
Eun Hyuk : You are most welcome...

When I walk away going to the lift..Eun Hyuk call me...

Eun Hyuk : Kim ah, jamkanman !
Kim : Ye ? what is it ?
Eun Hyuk : Si Young...she have a a letter to give you...she gave me this before she's going to New York..
Kim : For me ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah, she said that if I meet you..I need to give this to you...
Kim : Thank you....
Eun Hyuk : Ne....

I go upstairs to my room...I didn't open the letter since I already exhausted and take a rest...laying on the bed...and I sleep without I notice it...

At 9 : 00 pm, I woke up and take a bath before going to have a dinner in the cafe...
After I get ready, I suddenly remembered Si Young's letter that Eun Hyuk gave me before...

I take it out from my bag and read it...

Dear Kim,


How are you ? I know you will never forget me, right ? Well, I have something to tell you...Btw, when you read this letter, I will never be here in Korea since I've got a job at New York..I know you already knew about it because Eun Hyuk told you, right ? Kim ah, I'm so sorry ~ because of me..you and Eun Hyuk can't be together...Maybe you feel weird right now how did I know about you and Eun Hyuk...it's because I knew since I saw you and Eun Hyuk together at the bookstore..and I make Ye Sung told me about you guys...

~~~Flashback~~~



Ye Sung going to the cafe and met Si Young that already sit on the corner..alone..

Si Young : Ye Sung ah, here !
Ye Sung : Where's Kim ?
Si Young : Still at home since her class is on 2pm...
Ye Sung : Ah, really ? envy her...
Si Young : I know right..but...where's Eun Hyuk ?
Ye Sung : At the library...I don't what happen to him because suddenly he doesn't have a mood...weird !
Si Young : Really ?
Ye Sung : Did they....
Si Young :They ? what ?
Ye Sung : Aniyaaa...just forget about it...okay ? should we eat something ?
Si Young : Good idea !

After they buy their food..

Si Young : Ye Sung ah, can I ask you something ?
Ye Sung : What is it ?
Si Young : But you need to promise me that you will never lie to me...
Ye Sung ; Ne ?
Si Young : Did you know something that I don't know ?
Ye Sung : Huh ? like what ?
Si Young : Please Ye Sung ah....tell me...
Ye Sung : About what ? I don't anything that you talk about...
Si Young : It's about Kim and Eun Hyuk...did they have a special relationship ?
Ye Sung : Well...urmmm....
Si Young : They have...am I right ?
Ye Sung : Yeah...they are couple...but...
Si Young : But what ?
Ye Sung : When Kim saw you crying before this..and you said that you loves Eun Hyuk...she already make a decision to let him go...to you...
Si Young : Mwo ? just for me..
Ye Sung : Yeah ~ because she said that you are her best friend..and need to sacrifice for you...

~~~End flashback~~~



I try to make you guys be together again..but you guys try to avoid to meet each other...times when I told you that I have a date with Eun Hyuk, bring Eun Hyuk to meet my dad...it's nothing...I know you saw me met Eun Hyuk at the Han River..that was the last time I met Eun Hyuk..until then...we never meet each other...I'm sorry, Kim...I don't want you to sacrifice your loves to Eun Hyuk because of me...Even you gave Eun Hyuk to me..I know that he will never be happy if you are not be with him..Just for me, Kim..please accept Eun Hyuk back..I know he is waiting for you...to embrace, and say that you love and miss him...Don't worry about me..I will find someone someday...you know that I already learnt how to be pervert like you...hihihi..


Your beloved best friend,
Si Young......

Kim : Si Young ah....* cry so hard * mianhae....

Then, I decide to find Eun Hyuk...I go to the receptionist and ask them what is Eun Hyuk's room...
When I go to his room...ring his the door bell..but no answer...

" Where is he ? Did he already going back to Seoul ? But...I need to meet him... "

Suddenly I remembered the place that we used to hang out together for the first time we were together...
I'm going to the beach and search for him and then I find him standing towards the beach...alone...
I go at him and stand beside him...



Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi...I really miss you a lot !
Kim : ........... * stare at him and speechless *

My tears already fall that time...

Kim : Saranghae, Eun Hyuk ssi....* hold Eun Hyuk's hand *

" I really miss this person a lot...and this is my second chance to be with him..I will never let him go..again "

I kiss him on the lips and hug himg tightly....

Kim : I will never let you go...you are mine forever !
Eun Hyuk : Are you sure ?
Kim : Yeah....please Eun Hyuk ssi, you will never let me go like I did to you before, right ?
Eun Hyuk : No..I will never do that...that's gonna be a big mistakes and I will never forgive myself...
Kim : I love you, Eun Hyuk ssi...
Eun Hyuk : I love you too.....

We hug each other that night and spend our time together at the beach...it's been so long since we already broke up because of the mistakes that I made..thanks to Ye Sung and Si Young that give us a chance to be together again...I will never forget about what did she sacrifice for us..for me and Eun Hyuk...

- THE END -

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment