Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Last Embrace (Part Five)



Listen to this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epiiesPbzao



Yura : Do you know the owner ?
Kim : Yeah...
Dukboon : Ah..it's you...
Kim : Annyeong haseyo...gwenchanayo ?
Dukboon : Feel much better now..thanks to you..
Kim : I didn't do anything, madam..
Dukboon : Don't call me madam...just call me eommonim..
Kim : Ye ?? Eommonim ?
Dukboon : Yeah...you want something ? Let me make you a special drink for you and your friends...what's your name, dear ?
Yura : I'm Yura...
Dukboon : What a nice name...
Kim : Eommonim..we are okay..I just come here to see whether you okay or not..
Dukboon : Please don't say that...stay here for a while and I will make something for you..don't run away, arasseo ?
Kim : Ne...gomawoyo...

Kim and Yura stay there for a while since eommonim make a drink and sandwiches for them..

Dukboon : Do you guys live together ?
Kim : Aniyaaa..I live with my younger brother..
Dukboon : You, Yura ?
Yura : I'm staying with my family..
Dukboon : Ouh, I see...
Kim : Eommonim...I think we need to go now..
Dukboon : Ah, really ? Sora yaaa...
Sora : Ne, eomma...
Dukboon : They already want to go back..
Sora : Jinjjayo ? why so early ?
Kim : We need to catch a train...how much all of this ?
Dukboon : No...it's my treat...
Kim : Ye ? But..eommonim..
Dukboon : You help me yesterday...forget it, okay ?
Kim : Kamsahamnida, eommonim...Sora eonni...annyeonghi gaseyo...
Yura : Kamsahamnida !
Dukboon : Be careful, dear...
Kim & Yura : Ne...

They going to the subway station and wait for the train to come...

Yura : I don't know that they really kind to you..
Kim : Yeah..me either...
Yura : She doesn't have a son ?
Kim : Ye ?? Why if she have a son ?
Yura : Maybe her son can be your partner ?
Kim : Mwoyaa ? What are you talking about ? I'm just passed by and help her when she's in a problem...that's all ! Why must I need to have a relationship with her son ?
Yura : Then, it's true that she have a son ?
Kim : Yeah..and I already met him last night...but it's just a coincidence, okay ? I'm not someone special to them...just someone that trying to help...
Yura : Jinjjayo ?
Kim : Yura sssiiii !
Yura : Ne, arasseo  !

While in Busan hotel, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae stay at the same room...


Kyuhyun : Yaaaa....Eunhyuk ssi..do you agree going out and meet Yura's friend ?
Hyukjae : What she looks like ?
Kyuhyun : You will see when you meet her...
Hyukjae : Mwoyaaa ? Why you do this to me ? you want me to meet her but you don't want to tell about her and show me what she looks like ?
Kyuhyun : You know me, right ? And by the way, how about your mother ? I heard that she faint last night...
Hyukjae : She's fine..just yesterday she have a migraine..thank god a girl passed by and help her...
Kyuhyun : A girl ? Woooww..sounds interesting ! then ?
Hyukjae : She's kind..she help us until we reach home...she help to drove my mother car as well..
Kyuhyun : Then ?
Hyukjae : And I send her home..that's all !
Kyuhyun : You send her home ?
Hyukjae : Yeah...waeyo ? I feel pity for her...
Kyuhyun : Of course you need to send her home..since she already  help your mother...you want her to go back to her house on her own ?
Hyukjae : She told us that she can take a cab...
Kyuhyun : Pabo yaaa...of course she said that..but you need to be a gentlemen and send her home..Is she cute ?
Hyukjae : Nope...wae ? if she cute...you will forget about Yura ?
Kyuhyun : Aniyaaaa....Yura will be always in my heart...
Hyukjae : Ergggggghhhh ! since when you be like this ?
Kyuhyun : Hihihi...You don't like her ?
Hyukjae : Why must I like her ? I just met her yesterday...I don't know much about her...
Kyuhyun : If you know much about her..then you will like her, don't you ?
Hyukjae : Well, depends...

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae just change their clothes and going out again to have their dinner...

Kyuhyun : Eunhyuk ah, you doesn't answer my question yet !
Hyukjae : What question ?
Kyuhyun : Whether you want to meet Yura's friend or not ?
Hyukjae : Yaaa..you want me to be with Yura's friend or a girl that help my mother ?
Kyuhyun : Ye ?? I didn't ask you to go out with that girl..you like her don't you ??
Hyukjae : Aniyaaa..I'm just confuse..
Kyuhyun : Already confuse ? Hahaha...
Hyukjae : Just shut up and eat your food...
Kyuhyun : Yura's friend or that girl ? you should choose..I don't want you to hurt Yura's friend...
Hyukjae : Let me meet Yura's friend first..then I will decide...but if she's not my type..I will never meet her again, arasseo ?
Kyuhyun : You have a crush with that girl..I know it !
Hyukjae : Shut up !

The day when Kim have a blind date...she agreed just because of Yura and Kyuhyun...don't want to dissapointed her friends that already want to help her...



Sangwoo : Noona..where are you going today ? looks so beautiful...
Kim : Blind date...by the way..am I beautiful ?? I don't want to be beautiful...
Sangwoo : Ye ? Then, what you want to be ?
Kim : I want to look terrible...
Sangwoo : Mwoyaaaa ? On your blind date ? what is his name ?
Kim : They told me that his name is Eunhyuk...
Sangwoo : Eunhyuk ?? Eunda ??? Waaaa...lcan even tell the different between your guys name..
Kim : It's totally different..paboyaaa ! I should go now..aniyaaa...aniyaaa..
Sangwoo : Waeyo ?
Kim : Let him await me for a long time..
Sangwoo : Kim noona, please don't that ! you just want to ruin your date, right ? I will never give you a chance to do that...go...palliwaaa !!
Kim : Sangwoo yaaa..I don't want to meet him..I'm scared !
Sangwoo : He's not a ghost that you need to scare of...I will pray for you...
Kim : But..
Sangwoo : Just be positive ! Hwaiting !!
Kim : Ne, hwaiting !!

Kim already arrived at the restaurant that she have a date with Kyuhyun's friend...
Before she go inside, her message tones ringing...

From : Yura
- Please don't ruin your date.Hwaiting ! xoxo

" Mwoyaaa ? How did she know that I want to ruin this blind date "

Kim going inside the restaurant and the waiter come to welcome her...

A waiter : Yes miss, do you already make a reservation ?
Kim : Ye ? Urm...we already made a reservation..his name is Eunhyuk..
A waiter : Let me check it first..
Kim : Ne..

Five minutes later, the waiter come..

A waiter : He's already inside waiting for you...come in !
Kim : Ne...

Her heart beats very fast at that time...when she saw her date from behind...she swallow her saliva many times...

A waiter : Mr. Hyuk...here she is..
Hyukjae : Gomapta !
Kim : Annyeong haseyo..I'm Kim...Kim Eunda... * bow *
Hyukjae : * stand up and bow as well * I'm Hyukjae...Lee Hyukjae...

When she finished her bow, she try to look at Hyukjae's face and she felt really shocked..



Kim : HYUKJAE ?? IT'S YOUUUUU !!!!.




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment