Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Last Embrace (Part Six)



Hyukjae : Yaaaa...what are you doing ?
Kim : And what are you doing here ?
Hyukjae : I asked you first...jamkanman ! you are Yura's friend ?
Kim : Ye...You are Kyuhyun's friend ??
Hyukjae : Ne..I am...I thought its gonna be someone else..
Kim : Me either...why it must be you ??
Hyukjae : Mwo ??
Kim : Aniyaaaa...
Hyukjae : Well, just because our friends want us to meet and have a blind date...why don't we just try ?
Kim : Okay..no problem with me..



Hyukjae and Kim just order the food that they want to eat..and keep silent until the waiter serve their food...

Hyukjae takes his phone out and message to Kyuhyun...

From : Hyukjae
Yaaaa...this is the girl that I'm talking about...the one that help my mother..

Kyuhyun with Yura having their date at Dongdaemun...Kyuhyun read his message by Hyukjae...

Kyuhyun : Mwo ???
Yura : Oppa...waeyo ??
Kyuhyun : Ani..aniyaaa...
Yura : Yaaaa..is something happen ? tell me, jebal !!
Kyuhyun : If I told you...you will never understand...
Yura : Why ?
Kyuhyun : It's so complicated to understand if you doesn't know from the beginning..
Yura : Okay..you're not gonna tell me ?? Fine !! I will ask Kim after this..
Kyuhyun : Hahaha...

While Hyukjae and Kim at the restaurant still doing their own self...Hyukjae try to start the conversation since he already felt so boring without any chatting..

Hyukjae : I heard from my mother that you come and meet her at the cafe ?
Kim : Huh ? Yeah...just wanna see her whether she's okay or not...
Hyukjae : I don't know that you are Yura's friend...and I don't know that you are the same person that helping my mother...
Kim : It's a small world...whenever we go..we gonna meet again, right ? *smiles*
Hyukjae : What are you want to do next ?
Kim : Mollayo...it's my first time to have a blind date...so, I'm not use to it...have any suggestion ?
Hyukjae : Well, I watched on the television, the way the have a blind date is going to the amusement park..
Kim : Amusement park ? Jinjjayo ?
Hyukjae : Yeah..but if you don't like it..I will not force you to go there..
Kim : Ani...it sound interesting !
Hyukjae : Great then !

After they finished eating, Eunhyuk ask a bill from the waiter and he pay for it..

Kim : How much is it ?
Hyukjae : Gwenchana ! I treat you...*smiles*
Kim : Gomapta !

Kim followed Hyukjae going to the car park and ride it..

Hyukjae : How long have you been friend with Yura ?
Kim : It's almost 2 and a half years now..I knew her since I'm started to work in the same company as her..
Hyukjae : Ah, no wonder..and Kyuhyun ?
Kim : Since they always be together on lunch time..so, that's why I knew Kyuhyun...
Hyukjae : Hahaha...yeah..they are always together...
Kim : And how about you ? How did you know Kyuhyun ?
Hyukjae : Like you..we working at the same company..but I knew him since high school..he is my junior..
Kim : Junior ? and you are older than him ?
Hyukjae : Ye ??
Kim : Urmmm..mian !
Hyukjae : It's okay..I know and I realize that I older than him..that's why he want me to have a blind date..
Kim : Hahah..kyeopta ! Dongsaeng take care of his hyung, right ?
Hyukjae : Not really...he is my junior but his mind always have an evil thinking...
Kim : Jinjjayo ?
Hyukjae : Ne...by the way, Kim...can I asked you something ? I hope you don't mind..
Kim : What is it ?
Hyukjae : How old are you ?
Kim : Me ? you guess ?
Hyukjae : I don't know..that's why I'm asking you...well, you want me to guess ? let me think about it first..
Kim : Okay..I'll give five second...hana....deul...set....
Hyukjae : 24 ?
Kim : Almost there...I'm 26 years old..
Hyukjae : Aaahh, okay...



They keep silent for a moment....

Hyukjae : You don't want to know about my age ?
Kim : I'm thinking...30 ?
Hyukjae : Mwoyaaa ?? why so old ?
Kim : Ye ? Old ? then...how old are you ??
Hyukjae : It's correct..I'm already 30 years old this year..this coming April..
Kim : Jinjjayo ??
Hyukjae : So, it's gonna be one reason that you will never choose me ?
Kim : Why you said that ?
Hyukjae : Every girl that I met during my blind date told me that I'm too old for them...
Kim : Aniyaaa..for me..age doesn't matter....*smiles*
Hyukjae : * looking at Kim and smile without watching at Kim *
Kim : I love the way you smiles...see your gummy...
Hyukjae : Hahaha...yeah...it's my unique smile...no one can have this smile like me..
Kim : Yeah..it's unique...

They arrived at the amusement park and Hyukjae park his car at the valet parking..
And again, Hyukjae pay for their ticket going inside the amusement park...

Kim : How many blind date you already go including today ?
Hyukjae : Urmm...5 times...
Kim : Wooww...sounds interesting ! Do you have any girlfriend before ?
Hyukjae : Just one...
Kim : What happened ?
Hyukjae : *just look at Kim* I will tell you about it later..now, I just want to have fun...kajja ! let's ride that roller coaster...* without him notice he's holding Kim's hand*
Kim : Mwo ?? A roller coaster ??? Shirroo !! I'm afraid of it !
Hyukjae : Just give a try..maybe it's scared at first but then you will have so much fun..
Kim : Really ?
Hyukjae : Just believe me !

Kim follow Hyukjae to ride the roller coaster...and they having fun there together on their first date...

At night, after they having fun riding everything in the amusement park...Hyukjae bring Kim to the cafe..near to Kim's house...

Hyukjae : You wait here..I will buy you something...
Kim : Ne...

Five minutes later, Hyukjae come and bring two cocoa latte...

Kim : Thank you...
Hyukjae : You want to know what had happened right ?
Kim : If you want to share with me..but I know..it's not gonna be the right time for me to know about it...gwenchana ! if you are ready...you can tell me later...
Hyukjae : Gomapta !
Kim : Aniyeyo...
Hyukjae : Well, how many boyfriend do you have before this ?
Kim : Like you..just one...
Hyukjae : You still love him ?
Kim : Ye ?
Hyukjae : I'm sorry..I shouldn't asked about it...
Kim : *smiles*

Hyukjae send Kim home...in the car after they arrived at Kim's apartment...



Kim : Thank you for today...I'm really having fun..
Hyukjae : Nado..thanks to you too...
Kim : *smiles* I didn't know that we will going out together right ? my first think when I arrived at the restaurant this afternoon...I try to ruined our date...but..it's turn to be fun...
Hyukjae : Hahaha...waeyo ?
Kim : Actually...I hate blind date...that's why I never have one before..
Hyukjae : Okay...
Kim : Urmm...I think I should go...good night !
Hyukjae : Kim ah, jamkanman !
Kim : Ye ?
Hyukjae : Aniyaaa..good night to you ! have a sweet dream.
Kim : Sure..will have one...

Kim waving to Hyukjae and going inside to her apartment...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment