Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Last Embrace (Part Three)





Hyukjae take his car key and start the engine...and search for Kim...

At the same time Kim still looking for a cab..

Kim : I just should let them send me home...aigooo ~

Suddenly she have been shocked by a car horn...when she look beside that is Hyukjae's car...
Hyukjae open the window...

Hyukjae : Still didn't get any cab ?
Kim : Huh ? Ye...
Hyukjae : In our neighbour, it's really difficult to search a cab..let me send you to your home...
Kim : Is it okay ? but it's far from your house..
Hyukjae : Gwenchana ! I have my own transport..not like you taking a cab...
Kim : Mwo ? urmm...

Hyukjae drove Kim going back to her apartment at Yeouinaru...

Hyukjae : You live there alone ?
Kim : Ye ? Urmm...ani...I live there with my younger brother...
Hyukjae : Just two of you...
Kim : Yeah..
Hyukjae : Where is your...
Kim : My what ?
Hyukjae : Ani...just forget about it !

" I shouldn't ask her something personal...she don't even know me..and I don't even know her..she will get angry if I ask that question "

They keep silent in the car until they arrived at Kim's apartment..

Kim : Gomapta !
Hyukjae : It's okay...you already help my mother..thanks to you...if you are not there maybe mo=y mother will be in danger...
Kim : Yaaa..don't think like that...she's gonna be fine...well, you need to go back now..it's already pass midnight..thank you again...
Hyukjae : Ne..good night !
Kim : Good night !

" He says good night to me ? Am I dreaming ??

Kim going upstair to her apartment and open the door...



Sangwoo : Yaaa..noona...where are you going ? It's already midnight...
Kim : I help someone...
Sangwoo : That guy ?
Kim : Guy ?
Sangwoo : Noona, do you think I didn't saw that guy ?
Kim : Mwoyaaa ?
Sangwoo : I saw him clearly from our apartment...he's cute though !
Kim : Yaaa..are you gay ?
Sangwoo : Ye ?? *shocked*
Kim : You said that he's cute..
Sangwoo : Cute for you...that's what I mean..you should have a boyfriend now..
Kim : Don't start that things again..I hate it !
Sangwoo : But noona..I need a brother to share something that I can't share with you..
Kim : Like what ?
Sangwoo : Like something that I can't even tell you...see ?? You shouldn't know about it !
Kim : I'm your sister...I need to know...
Sangwoo : No ! I will tell you fi you have a boyfriend..but for now..it's gonna be my secret...
Kim : Secret ? Arasseo...keep your secret...one day I will know about it...
Sangwoo : Noonaaaa ! Yaaaaa ! So stubborn...
Kim : Good night !

Kim going to her room and close the door...she laying on her bed..thinking about what Sangwoo have been said...

Kim : Why everyone talking about the same thing when they meet me ? Blind date ? Boyfriend ?? Mwoyaa?

Suddenly she think about Yoochun...someone that she loves 5 years ago..

" Where are you now, Yoochun ah ? I feel so regret that I left you before...if we still together..I think we already get married...but this is your fault that we are not together..."

Yoona : Eunda ssi, I think I saw Yoochun...
Kim : Huh ? where ??
Yoona : Over there...with his coats and a bodyguard around him...waaa..he's so handsome..
Kim : Huh ? Bodyguard ??

Kim search for Yoochun and saw that Yoochun going inside the MY Company building..
Kim feels so weird seeing Yoochun wearing such a nice clothes...and she's going inside the building and trying to ask the customer service..

Kim : Annyeong haseyo..can I know who is that guy that just passed by ?
Staff : Ah, Park Yoochun sajangnim...he is our CEO..
Kim : CEO ? you mean that he is the owner of this company ?
Staff : Yeah...
Kim : Huh...urmm...gomawo...

Kim going out from that building and feel so mad that time...



Yoona : Kim ah, gwenchana ? What happen ?
Kim : He's a rich guy..
Yoona : Ye ? What do you mean ?
Kim : He is the CEO of this company...
Yoona : Mwo ?? But you told me that he's working at the Bakery Shop near to your hostel ?
Kim : He lied to me...
Yoona : How can he lied to you ? Told you that he working at the Bakery Shop as a assisstant...but the truth is he is the owner of that MY Company ? Why he do that ?
Kim : I don't know...
Yoona : Don't worry, Kim...you should meet him and ask him to tell the truth...maybe he have a reason why he do this to you..
Kim : But why he need to do that ? We already been together for 1 years now..

Kim started to cry when she remembered about that moment when she know the truth...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment