Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Last Embrace (Part Four)





Sangwoo : Noona, gwenchana ? Why are you crying ?
Kim : Sangwoo yaa...
Sangwoo : Mwoyaa ? What makes you cry ?? *hug his sister*
Kim : Aniyeyo...
Sangwoo : It must be Yoochun hyung again, right ? Noona, just forget about him..he lied to you..
Kim : I can't...
Sangwoo : I know you can do it..you said that you want to start a new life...Then, do that ! Don't ever think about him ever again..maybe you should think about the guy that send you home just now...
Kim : Sangwoo yaaa !! *screaming*
Sangwoo : Hahaha...I'm just joking..I hate seeing you like this noona...
Kim : I don't want to be like this either..

Sangwoo hugged his sister until Kim fall asleep..

Sangwoo : Please don't be like this, noona...I hate seeing you cry just because of Yoochun hyung...

Next morning, Kim wake up and take a shower...while Sangwoo still sleeping in his room...
Kim put her clothes on and going to the kitchen to make breakfast...

Kim : Sangwoo yaaa...wake up ! I need to go to work now...
Sangwoo : Let me send you to the office today...
Kim : Ye ? Are you sure ? I thought you don't want me to ride your new car..
Sangwoo : Who said that ? I just want you to buy your own car..
Kim : For what ? I have my brother that can send and take me from the office..
Sangwoo : But sometimes I can't be there for you..I'm afraid seeing you going and come back from anywhere using the public transport...just worried when it's dark outside..like yesterday,,,thanks to that guy send you home.
Kim : Yaaa..don't ever talk about that again...
Sangwoo : But I need to..need to remind you about it..if something happen to my noona..I will blame myself for not taking care of you...I have only you..my only one family that I have..
Kim : Dongsaeng ah, I know..but not this time...I still can't effort to buy a car since I need to pay for this house..you know what ? I need to buy the groceries for us to eat...
Sangwoo : You can use mine too..
Kim : No..it's for your college...just focus with your study..
Sangwoo : But I'm working as well, noona...
Kim : I know..you working because you need that money for your college...I'm okay..need to go right now..gonna be late, kajja !
Sangwoo : Ne...

Sangwoo loves his noona, he will do everything for his sister..but his sister so stubborn...doesn't want to listen to anyone...

Yura : Kim ah, Sangwoo send you today ?
Kim : Ne..he doesn't have a class this morning, and he's not working today as well...
Yura : Ah, no wonder..then..he gonna take you home this evening ?
Kim : Yeah...waeyo ?
Yura : Ani...kajja...

They doing their work as usual and go lunch together without Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun need to go outstation at Busan for 3 days...



Kim : You already miss him, huh ?
Yura : Mwoyaaa ? why I miss him ?
Kim : I can see that since you don't have any appetite to eat...
Yura : Aniyaaa..I order the wrong food actually...
Kim : Wrong food ?
Yura : Ne..I can't eat wasabi..but I bought a food that contain wasabi...it's taste errrghhhh !
Kim : Hahaha..you want mine ?
Yura : Gwenchana...you looks so hungry...
Kim : Ye ? It's just that I didn't order the wrong one...*smiles*
Yura : Hahaha...by the way, Kim ah !
Kim : Ye ?
Yura : About yesterday...will you meet him ?
Kim : Him ?
Yura : Yeah...Kyuhyun's friend..
Kim : Did he knows about me yet ?
Yura : Aniyaa...I told Kyuhyun not to give your picture to him...
Kim : Waeyo ? If he look at me for the first time and I'm not his type..he will leave me alone there..
Yura : That's what we want to do..want to see him what will he do when he saw you...whether he will leave you or he will stay with you until the end..
Kim : Mwo ? Am I a mission to you guys ?
Yura  No..Kyuhyun said that he doesn't care about looks..he just care about personality..the way that he told us, likes he describe you..
Kim : Then, I'm still gonna be your mission ?
Yura : You are not our mission...it's for your future as well since he's handsome and rich though...
Kim : Why don't you go and meet him..and you can see whether it's right or wrong..
Yura : Ani..I have Kyuhyun already..and he already know about me..I can't do that...if Kyuhyun not around..I will do if I can...
Kim : Mwoooo ?
Yura : Hahaha..Please don't tell about this to Kyuhyun...
Kim : I will...
Yura : Yaaa...Kim...please don't !
Kim : Ne...I will never tell him...
Yura : Then, can you meet him just once ?
Kim : Ye...ye...just tell me when...
Yura : Well, not these 3 days...since he also going to Busan with Kyuhyun...

After office hour, Yura take a ride with Kim since Kyuhyun not there in Seoul..Suddenly, Kim phones ringing...

Sangwoo : Noona, mian ! I can't take you...since I'm here stuck at Incheon...
Kim : Jinjjayo ? Why are you there at Incheon ?
Sangwoo : Urmmm..my friends just come back from US...
Kim : Ouh, it's okay then..I will take a train..
Sangwoo : Be careful okay ? Meet you at home..
Kim : Ne...
Yura : What is it ?
Kim : Sangwoo can't take us today..we need to take a train..
Yura : Okay...

Kim and Yura going to the subway station and passed by the TLJ cafe..

Kim : Yura ssi, can we go to that cafe for a while ?
Yura : Sure...

Kim and Yura going inside the cafe and someone calling for Kim..



Sora : Kim ah...
Kim : Sora eonni, annyeong haseyo !
Sora : What are you doing here ?
Kim :Just finished our work..I didn't know that you still recognize me..
Sora : Of course I recognize you...
Kim : I came here to meet your mother..is she here ?
Sora : Ne..inside the kitchen...just sit there for a while..I will call her...
Kim : Ne...

Kim going to the corner and sit there while Yura follow her...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment