Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Last Embrace (Part Two)



Kim : Madam, what is his name ?
A lady : Just search for adeul...his name is Hyukjae...

Kim search for adeul on the contact list and call...

Hyukjae : Eomma, where are you ? I told you that you need to come back early...you are not in a good condition...
Kim : I'm sorry..is this Hyukjae ?
Hyukjae : Huh ? Who is this ?
Kim : Your mother have an headache right now...she can drive her car...can you come and pick her up ?
Hyukjae : Headache ? Omo...where are you guys now ?
Kim ; At TLJ cafe...I guess this is your mother's cafe..
Hyukjae : Ah, ye...I will go there...wait for me, arasseo ?
Kim : Ne...I will wait for you to come here...palli...
Hyukjae : Okay..

Kim and that lady just wait for Hyukjae to come..while they were waiting...

Kim : I should buy a medicine for you..
A lady : Gwenchana ! I'm gonna be okay...will my son come and pick me ?
Kim : Yeah...waiting for him to come..I heard from your son that you are not in a good condition...why you still come to work ?
A lady : This is my cafe...my son bought this cafe for me..that's why...should be my daughter look for our cafe today...but she have something to do last minute...so, that's why I came..
Kim : How about your son ? He can come to look after your cafe, right ?
A lady : He's so busy nowadays...I don't want to disturb him..he already look after me...

Suddenly a car stopped right in front of them..Hyukjae come out from his car...

Hyukjae : Eomma, gwenchana ? We should go to the hospital..
A lady : Yaaa...pabo...I don't want to go to the hospital...
Hyukjae : But eomma ...you are sick !
A lady : Just a headache...that's all..
Hyukjae : Eomma...
A lady : Just bring me home...
Hyukjae : Ne..and you miss...
Kim : I'm Kim...
Hyukjae : Can you help me to bring my mother to my car ? Why you just stood there ?
Kim : Ye ? Aahh, okay !

Kim help Hyukjae to bring his mother to his car...

Hyukjae : Do you have a license ?
Kim : Ye...
Hyukjae : Have you drove a car before this ?
Kim : Ye...
Hyukjae : Here..take this...
Kim : What is this ?
Hyukjae : Can you see ? a car key..
Kim : But why ?
Hyukjae : You drove my mother's car and follow us going back to our home..we can't just let this car here...
Kim : But...
Hyukjae : You want to help us or not ?
Kim : Ye...but...this car...is it manual or auto ?
Hyukjae : Auto...wae ?
Kim : Aniyeyo...

Kim going to the car and follow Hyukjae going back to their house...

" What he think he doing ? I'm not his servant need to follow his order...I already help his mother...but I'm stupid as well...why must I follow his order for the first place"

When they already arrived at Hyukjae's house..Kim park the car car beside Hyukjae's car..

Someone open the door and come out from the house..

"Maybe that girl is her daugther that she said before.."

Sora : Eomma...ottokhae ?

Sora bring her mother and go inside to their house...

Kim : Urmm...here... * give the car key back to Hyukjae *
Hyukjae : Gomawo..for helping my mother...
Kim : Aniyeyo...it's just a coincidence that I walk there...
Sora : Hyukjae ah... * come out again * Ahh, we have a guest...
Hyukjae : She is the one that help our mother..
Sora : Ah, really ? what's your name ?
Kim : I'm Kim.. * shake hands with Sora *
Sora : I'm Sora..his older sister...don't you want to come in ?
Kim : Gwenchana ! It's already late..need to go back now..
Sora : Where did you live ?
Kim : At Yeouinaru Apartment...
Sora : Mwo ? So far from here...Hyukjae ah, why don't you send her home ?
Kim : Ye ?? It's okay...I will take a cab...
Sora : Yaa..Kim ah..don't do this to us...you already help us...now we want to help you back, right Hyukjae?
Hyukjae : Huh ?
Kim : No..please don't do that..I'm gonna be fine..
Sora : Are you sure ?
Kim : Yeah...I should go now..annyeong !
Sora : Ne..be careful !
Kim : I will...

Kim just left them and going to the place that she can find a cab..

Sora : I should send her home..I'm worried !
Hyukjae : Noona..she's gonna be fine...don't worry about her..worry about our mother first..

Sora going to their mother's room to look after her mother..whether she want something or not...
While Hyukjae going to his room and laying on his bed...

Hyukjae : What is she doing now ? Is she already got a cab ??

" Yaaa Hyukjae, why suddenly you worried about that girl ?? She's gonna be fine..."

Hyukjae get up and open the curtain to see outside...he saw Kim walking on the road searching for a cab...

Hyukjae : That girl still here ??



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment