Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Last Embrace (First Part)



Yoochun : I'm sorry...

She just left him there without saying any words...

" I'm sorry too, Yoochun ah...I need to do this..since you lied to me "

Five years later...

Yura : Kim ah..what are you thinking about ?
Kim : Ye ? Aniyeyo...thinking about something...
Yura : Kajja...
Kim : Going where ?
Yura : It's time for lunch...I really want to eat sushi today...you want ?
Kim : Sure...

Kim and Yura going down to the lobby and walking to the nearest Sushi restaurant...
They have been friends for 2 years since Kim got a job there in PY Company...

Kyuhyun : Yura ssi !! *calling out loud*

Yura stopped and looking around since someone calling her...and she notice Kyuhyun came toward her..

Yura : Oppa...why are you here ?
Kyuhyun : Want to have a lunch with you...have you forgot about me ?
Kim : Annyeong...
Kyuhyun : Ahhh, this Kimchi also here...
Kim : Mwoyaa ?
Yura : I thought you don't want to have a lunch with me today...you didn't called me..
Kyuhyun : I'm sorry...I left my phone at the office...I realize it when I already arrived at your office..
Yura : Urm..jinjjayo ? Gwenchana !
Kyuhyun : What do you want to eat today ?
Yura : Sushi ?
Kyuhyun : Great..let's go...
Kim : Guys...I think I just want to eat something light...and plus..I don't want to disturb you guys dating..
Yura : Mwoyaaa ? Just come with us..
Kyuhyun : Yeah...or maybe I can called my friend to accompany you...*evil smirks*
Kim : Aniyaaa..I'm just fine...just go without me..

Kim just left them together and going to the Subway and buy a sandwiches...she brought her lunch going back to the office and eat on her desk...

After lunch time finished, Yura came back to her desk and continue with her work and realize that Kim were not there...

Yura : Where is Kim ? Sujeong ah...do you see Kim ?
Sujeong : Kim ? I thought I saw her going to the pantry...
Yura : Ah, really..gomawo...
Sujeong : Ne...

Yura going to the pantry and saw Kim make some hot drinks for herself...

Yura : Kim ah...
Kim : Yura...how's your lunch with Kyu ?
Yura : Great !
Kim : Good for you.. *smiles*
Yura : I have something to tell you..we discuss about you during our lunch just now..
Kim : Discuss about me ?
Yura : Yeah..Kyuhyun said that he want you to have a blind date with his friend...
Kim : Mwo ? Blind date ? For what ?
Yura : Yaaa...for your future...you already 26 years old now..and don't have any boyfriend yet..
Kim : Yaaa..I'm okay with my life right now...don't have any problem and don't have any commitment with anyone...
Yura : But you need to meet someone..please...just meet him  ince..I'm sure you will like him..
Kim : But Yura...
Yura : Please...
Kim : Do you know him ?
Yura  Yeah...I met him once on Kyuhyun's sister wedding...
Kim : Let me think about it first...
Yura : You will meet him right ?
Kim : I don't know yet..
Yura : Yaaaa...

Kim and Yura going back to their desk and continue their work...At 6 pm, everyone in the office clean their desk to go home..

Sujeong : Kim ah, Yura ssi...I'm going back first...annyeonghi gaseyo !
Kim : Ne..annyeonghi gaseyo...be careful !
Sujeong : Ne !
Yura : Annyeonghi gaseyo...meet you tomorrow...

Sujeong going back with his boyfriend that work in the same office..when Kim still in front of her computer doing something...

Yura : Yaaa...you don't want to go back ?
Kim : Not yet..need to finished the report before going back..
Yura  Go home alone ? But...
Kim : Yeah...don't worry...you can go home..I will take a cab...
Yura : Okay...

Yura going back with Kyuhyun that already wait for her in front of her office...

Kyuhyun : Huh ? Where's Kimchi ?
Yura : She not ride with us today...she need to finished her report...
Kyuhyun : Ouh okay...where should we go ?
Yura : Take me home for sure...where else ?
Kyuhyun : Don't want to go for a dinner ?
Yura : Well...if you want to...
Kyuhyun : Okay...

Kyuhyun drove his car going to Itaewon...

Finally, Kim finished her report and ready to go back..
Kim walk to the nearest subway station and suddenly she saw someone sat beside a car...she run towards that lady and try to lift her at the nearest bench...

Kim : Gwenchanayo ?
A lady : Aniyooo...I feel so dizzy right now...
Kim : Where are you going ?
A lady : Going back to my house...try to open my car and suddenly my head hurts so much...
Kim ; Are you alone ?
A lady : Yeah...just closed my cafe ...my workers already going back..
Kim : Anyone can I call to pick you up ?
A lady : My son...can you call him ? Use my phone...
Kim : Ne..sure...

Kim take that lady phones and search the contact list...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment