Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas :)


Well, if you see the date right now it's already 27th December..
But, who cares ?
Hehehe :)
The truth is I'm taking this photo on 25th December..
It's Christmas y'all..
Btw, patot nye aku cuti time Christmas ni..
Sebab ingat kan nak balik Johor..
But, my mum said something happen..
So, dari aku buang mase je kat umah..
Baek aku pegi keje kan ?
And it's also TRIPLE day :)
And maybe korang sume pelik..
It's Christmas..tapi kenapa pakai baju kurung..
Then, I'll tell you now..
Walaupun perayaan Christmas or whatever it is..
We need to wear a National Costumes..
So, should I wear Saree ?
Where should I buy ?
And should I wear Cheongsam ?
Did Cheongsam have my size ?
Hahah :)
Finally, I wear my baju kurung..
It's also a National Costumes, too..
My baju kurung is made by kain Saree..
I named it as 1 Malaysia..
Erkkk ?
( Ntah Pape Je )
Btw, I have fun that day..
With my Mr. VIU yang makin sengal sekarang ni..
I love You, Darl :D





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment