Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, December 9, 2010

U hurts ME, Mr.VIU =(





It Hurts by 2NE1

Btw, its my favorite song right now..
Still listening to it =(
Because right now my hurts so much...
when I found out that my Mr.VIU already have someone special..
Today, I try to avoid him..
I mean I don't want to talk with him, laugh with him or what so ever :(
But I can't..
What should I do ?
Please bloggie, can U help me ?
Just make me love someone else !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment