Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My day :)



Hye Bloggie :)
Nice to see you again !
Sorry for not updating you..
I've been busy since forever !
Okay okay..
I'm not really busy btw..
My date with Mr.VIU is cancelled..
and I'm just going out with my mum and my sis :)
TAPI..
It's fun..
sbb cam dpt beli baju and suar for my 1st dance class esok..
heheh :)
then, we all watching movies..
I want to watch NGANGKUNG..
but my mum said it's sound terrible and like a stupid movie..
So, we decide to watch DUE DATE..

Btw, even my date is cancelled..
but, today is really fun !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment