Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, November 14, 2011

Alexander Solo Showcase Live in KL =)



안녕 하세요 여러분들 =)

It's already been so long right ?
Ouh my ! I really miss my blog so much...
Did you guys miss me too ? Hahaha...
미안해..I'm really busy these past few weeks and days...
Busy with work and need to do overtime to get the job done...
And also being scolded by my manager...I don't know what did I do wrong..
Aigoogoo ! Feels like want to quit this job...but for now..I really need money ㅠ_ㅠ

And btw, I'm gonna tell you something that I really can't wait this December =)
Gonna meeting Alexander the former member of U-Kiss...



He will have his first time ever performances in Malaysia =)
And gonna have an autograph session with ALL 2000 fans who will be attending including me !
Wooottt Wooottt !

The organizer told that they gonna give an early bird promotion for 600 lucky fans..
300 lucky fans for VIP X Zone ticket and 300 more fans for A Zone ticket =)
And I'm the one for the 300 lucky fans for VIP X Zone. LOL.


Well, I'm gonna get 3 things for becoming the one of 300 lucky fans for VIP X Zone 
2012 Alexander's Calendar
Limited Special Edition Alexander's Poster
AND !! Exclusive Alexander Autographed Limited Edition T-Shirt =)
Weeeeee....



This the official receipt that the organizer give me for the ticket redemption on this 18th December..
I think I'm gonna early since this showcase is free standing...
And for the song...
Alexander gonna sing a song called ' Bad Girl '
It sounds like Beast Debut song, right ?
But it's really different..and I love the song too...
Well, not gonna be my favorite but I like it so much ㅅ_ㅅ


In this video..he sang ' Bad Girl ' at his showcase in Hong Kong..

Aaahhh... I wish I can see him personally =)
You wishh, Farieda Kim !
But it's okay right ? I don't know if it's become true...
I hope soo...
Alexander oppa ! Can't wait to meet you this 18th December =)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment