Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Forever Mine =) ( Part Three )

Recommended Song : Onew - The Name I love =)


A week later, I've got the result and I'll transfer to Paris Dauphine University, Paris...
I wish when I go there..I want to forget what had happen here...
With Hyukkie and the related things...
And I already changed my number...
I go to the airport and going to Paris...
I'm gonna miss you, Eunhyuk..always...

Eunhyuk just trying to not give up searching for me...
And suddenly a girl come to him from the back and hug him..

A girl : Oppa....
Eunhyuk : Yaaa...what is this...go away...
A girl : Oppa...please ! forgive me...
Eunhyuk : Forgive you ? just forget it..I will not..
A girl : Really ? btw, this is your phone..
Eunhyuk : My phone..where did you find this ?
A girl : You should treat me sometimes because I found your phone...
Eunhyuk : Where did you find this ? you take this from me ? did you ? * mad *
A girl : Yaaa ! I'm not...
Eunhyuk : Then ?
A girl : I just found this at our training room..that's all !
Eunhyuk : It's already been two weeks..
A girl : I don't have a chance to meet you and give you this..
Eunhyuk : Well, thanks for giving me my phone back... * walk away *
A girl : Haishh..this person really makes me angry..you deserve it ! you not gonna meet your girlfriend again..

Eunhyuk open his phone and search for my number...
And try to call me again but the number is disconnected...

Eunhyuk : Yaaa Kim !! where are you going ?

Suddenly, Eunhyuk remembered the place that I've worked before...
He going to Sungkyunkwan University...

Eunhyuk : Annyeong..did you know Miss Kim that work as Research Assistant here ?
Student : Miss Kim ? are you looking for Miss Farieda Kim ?
Eunhyuk : Ne...majayo !
Student : I heard that she already transfer to Paris Dauphine University..
Eunhyuk : Paris ? why ?
Student : Molla...
Eunhyuk : Well, thanks for that info..
Student : Aniyeyo...

When Eunhyuk just walk to his car..
His phone ringing and it's Sungmin...he just pick the phone up..

Sungmin : Eunhyuk ah ! meet me at our training room now...
Eunhyuk : Mwo ? wae ?
Sungmin : I have something to tell you..it's about Kim...
Eunhyuk : Mwo ? Okay ! wait me there...
Sungmin : Sure...

Eunhyuk drive his car to his company and meet Sungmin there in the training room..

Eunhyuk : What happen to Kim ? tell me !
Sungmin : I saw you with your ex...
Eunhyuk : Then ?
Sungmin : I heard everything...
Eunhyuk : Mwo ?
Sungmin : After you left her alone..she talk something about Kim...
Eunhyuk : About Kim ? what is it ?
Sungmin : You deserves it..you not gonna meet your girlfriend anymore...
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ?

Eunhyuk really angry that time...
He going to meet her ex girlfriend ..

A girl : Oppaa....what is it ? are you already miss me ?
Eunhyuk : Yaaaa ! * slap that girl *
A girl : Oppa... * crying * how come you...
Eunhyuk : I what ? what did you do to Kim ? tell me !!!
A girl : I'm not doing anything...
Eunhyuk : Liar !! tell me the truth or I will slap you again...
A girl : You really love her so much ?
Eunhyuk : Yes ! she didn't do something stupid like you did to me before...now..tell me the truth !
A girl : Okay ! you want to know about it right ? I met her at the Seoul Tower that night..told her that you already accept me back...and told her not to see you again and about your 1st anniversary...screw that ! 
Eunhyuk : Yaaaa ! * trying to slap her again *
Sungmin : Hyukkie ! shirro...please be patient !
A girl : And about your phone...I steal it...satisfied ?!?
Eunhyuk : Yaaa...I will not forgive you...
A girl : Whatever ! go die with your girlfriend ! * walk away from Eunhyuk and Sungmin *

Eunhyuk crying hard that time..
Sungmin hug Eunhyuk to make him calm..

Sungmin : Eunhyuk ah, have you know where she's going ?
Eunhyuk : No wonder she didn't pick up my phone call, move from the house without telling me...
Sungmin : Eunhyuk ah, be patient please...
Eunhyuk : She's already been transfer to Paris...
Sungmin : Mwo ? why don't you look for her there and tell her the truth..
Eunhyuk : But she's gonna be mad at me..
Sungmin : That's why I ask you to tell her the truth !
Eunhyuk : Aniyoo..I dunno what to do now..





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment