Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Forever Mine =) ( Last Part )


Recommended Song : Noel - Miss you =)

At night, Eunhyuk going to the house that I'd stayed before...
He's looking at the enviroment and remembered about us..
The first day that I'd stayed, we eat together, watching television together...It's really sweet !
And suddenly Hyukkie spot something on the dining table.
A letter...
Eunhyuk try to read it...
Eunhyuk ah,  
Maybe when you found this letter and read it...I'm not here anymore...I dunno why this thing happen to us after a year we've been together...I hate this feeling...
And please stop looking for me...even when you already knew wherever I am...if you love me...please, I'm begging you...it's the best way for us...
Btw, I just want you to know that I will always love you, Hyukkie ! Always will...even you have someone else right now...
Lastly, I hope you and your girlfriend happy for the rest of your life... 
Person that loves you, 
FARIEDA  KIM =)       
Eunhyuk : Yaaaa ! how come you can ask me to not looking for you..you are my life...


Three years later....
Me at Paris trying to have a busy life...

Student : Miss...can I ask you something ? private ?
Kim : What is it ?
Student : Do you have a boyfriend in Korea ?
Kim : Boyfriend ? In Korea ? why so sudden you asking ?
Student : Nothing...me and my friends really love Korea...and a group called Super Junior..
Kim : Ah, that's why..btw, I have one before..
Student : Wahhh..is he cute ?
Kim : Yeah ! really cute...he looks like Eunhyuk from Super Junior...
Student : Wow ! you are so lucky.. Did you still contact him ?
Kim : I'm not..because he have someone else now..
Student : Do you still love him ?
Kim : Yup ! always will..forever....
Student : That guy shouldn't do that to you, miss...
Kim : It's okay...it's already been 3 years now...
Student : You gonna looking for someone else then ?
Kim : I don't want to...because I still loves him...

Aftere finished my work..I just take a walk at Eiffel Tower..since tomorrow is holiday...
I buy some coffee and take a sit and having a fresh air...
Watching a family, couple having some fun together...
Suddenly I remembered about one of the student that ask about my boyfriend before..
She makes me thinking about Eunhyuk...

Kim : What did he do know ? I really miss him...

One hour later...
I just get up and get ready to go back home...
When I take a walk...someone calling me...
Using my korean name...when I try to search for the person that calling me..
I spotted someone that I really knew...

Kim : Hyukkie ?!?

He comes toward me...and I try to run from him..but...

Eunhyuk : Kim...please don't run from me...
Kim : Eunhyuk ah ! what are you doing here ?
Eunhyuk : Have a vacation...
Kim : Alone ?
Eunhyuk : Ne...alone..how are you ?
Kim : I'm just fine...how's your girlfriend ? you didn't bring her with you ?
Eunhyuk : Kim...she's not my girlfriend...
Kim : Huh ? what do you mean ? you guys already break up ?
Eunhyuk : Ani...before this..she just trying to break us apart...
Kim : Well, how's your life now ?
Eunhyuk : * take my hand * Kim...I can't live without you..I really miss you..
Kim : Hyukkie...let me go..
Eunhyuk : Ani...I will not let you go like before..you also miss me too, right ?
Kim : .......
Eunhyuk : It's our destiny...meet again after three years...I still love you, Kim...I just want to be with you...
Kim : I..... * started to have a tears * I miss you too...

Eunhyuk pull me and hug me tight....

Eunhyuk : I know...
Kim : And... I...still loves you...
Eunhyuk : Me too..I already read your letter...you told me that you will always love me...

After I stopped crying, Eunhyuk told me what had happened on our 1st anniversary..
And that makes me love Hyukkie more since he don't have any feeling towards that girl...
And the important thing that I know...it's not his fault...

Eunhyuk : Btw, what did you want to give me on our 1st anniversary  ?
Kim : Mwo ? it's....I already forgot about it...
Eunhyuk : Yaaa...forgot about it ? how dare you...
Kim : Heeee...I just want to called you oppa...
Eunhyuk : Oppa ? not sweet ! why don't you call me as Jagi..or maybe yeobo..
Kim : Yeobo ? that's for people that already married...
Eunhyuk : Yeahh..that's gonna be romantic then..
Kim : So, what did you want to give me on our 1st anniversary ?
Eunhyuk : Well, you really want to know ?
Kim : Of course I want...
Eunhyuk : * take something from his bag * I always brought these everywhere...
Kim : Everywhere ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah ! * stand up and kneel down * Kim, will you marry me ?
Kim : Mwo ?!? Hyukkie... * speechless *
Eunhyuk : I will always love you and will take care of you until my last breathe...
Kim : I....I ....I love you too, Hyukkie..
Eunhyuk : Will you ?
Kim : Yes ! I do....

I just been propose by Eunhyuk in front of the Eiffel Tower...
We just spend our time there for a long time...
We cherish this moment because that day is our day..
Our special ! my special day being propose by someone that I love so much..
Hyukkie, I will always love you..I do !


혁이, 영원히 사랑해...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment