Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Forever Mine =) ( Part One )

안녕하세요 !
I feel so relax today since today is my off day..
So, I decide to spend my time at home..
BUT ! I need to go to Subang for a while because I have something to settle...weeee !
And btw, just forget about that..
Before this I penah share my short story with you guys right ?
It's called 30 days to go...
A sad story and sad dream I've ever had..

Recommended Song : Super Junior - A Day =)

This is my first time going overseas alone without my family or friends..
I've got an offer to work there at Hanguk =)
It's so excited since I really love Hanguk so much..
All my friends that already going there told me that Hanguk is a nice country..
After I arrived at the airport I'm going to Cheonggyecheon before searching for a place to stay..


Kim : Wahhh ! it's so nice to be here...

When I try to take my selca...someone just bump at me...
And my phone just drop onto the floor and crash..

Kim : Omo ~ my phone... * want to cry *
Eunhyuk : Mianhaeyo...
Kim : Yaaaa ! this is my only phone that I have... * look at the guy that bumped me *
Eunhyuk : You are foreigner ?
Kim : Aniyoo ! I'm an alien...* I'm so sad and feel angry even it's Eunhyuk that bumped me *
Eunhyuk : I'm so sorry...I will buy you the new one...
Kim : New one ? Shirro !!! I just love this phone... * crying like a kid *
Eunhyuk : Then, I'll repair your phone and paid it for you..but please ! don't cry !
Kim : Really ? are you sure ?
Eunhyuk : Ne...come on ! let's go to the nearest shop...
Kim : Okay !

Me and Eunhyuk just go to the nearest mobile shop to repair my phone..
And he just ask me to have a late lunch with him...

Eunhyuk : Where are you from ? and why you came here ? holiday ?
Kim : Ani...I just got an offer to work here as Research Assistant at Sungkyunkwan University..
Eunhyuk : Wahhh ! really ?
Kim : Ne...and you...if I'm not wrong...you are Super Junior's Eunhyuk, right ?
Eunhyuk : Ne...you are so lucky to meet me !
Kim : I'm not ! because you just broke my phone...
Eunhyuk : Yaaaa ! about that...mian !!
Kim : Gwenchana ! you already pay for that right ? thanks ~
Eunhyuk : Well then, where will you live ?
Kim : I just need to stay at the homestay for a few days before I've got a house to rent...
Eunhyuk : Yaaa ! why don't you just stay at my house...
Kim : Mwo ? your house ? but..
Eunhyuk : Don't worry ! no one lives there...I also just stay at the dorm with other members...
Kim : Really ? so nice of you...gomawo ~
Eunhyuk : It's my pleasure..

After we finished eating...Eunhyuk just bring me to his house...
It's really a nice and a comfortable house...
Eunhyuk just show me the bedroom, living room, kitchen and also the bathroom..
After that he need to go somewhere else and leave me in the house alone..

A few months later...
Me and Eunhyuk already being a close friend...
He always come and visit me at the house...bring me some food...
He always tell me about his problem...and I also tell him about mine..
Like we don't have a secret between us..
And sometimes we go watching a movies together at the cinema...
One day, he ask me to go out...
Going to the Han River and ride a cruise there...

Eunhyuk : Do you like it ?
Kim : Yeah ! It's so wonderful here...
Eunhyuk : Really ?
Kim : Ne...thanks Hyukkie..for bring me here...
Eunhyuk : Gwenchana ! btw, I love to see you happy..
Kim : *just smile *

Suddenly Eunhyuk take my hand and I feel shock...

Eunhyuk : I....I.... love you, Kim ! Will you be my girlfriend ?
Kim : Mwo ?!?
Eunhyuk : I know it's so sudden...but I really loves you..
Kim : But Hyukkie...we...
Eunhyuk : I know...but please ! will you ?
Kim : Btw, I love you too, Hyukkie ! and yes ! I would love to be your girlfriend...

Eunhyuk just hug me and I feel so happy...
That night, me and Eunhyuk officially a couple...

TO BE CONTINUED...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment