Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, November 21, 2011

This is what we called FUN =)



안녕하세요 !

It's been a while right that I didn't post anything to my blog..
With a same reason like before...aigoo ~ 
I just thought nak berhenti keje and kawen je..
But the problem is Eunhyuk tu lambat sangat nak masuk meminang.weeeee !
Ceeeitt ! my pervert sudah keluar lah =D




Btw, on 20th until 21th November..
Me, my mum, sister, my brother with his wife and daughter going back to Johor..
Because ade wedding ceremony. It's my cousin wedding =)
Well, I don't have a prove like gmbr dgn pengantin or gmbar pengantin and whatever !
Sebab we ols is a bit busy kat luar dewan taking picture with my other cousin..


me, my mum, Hana and my sis =)


me, my sis, my sis in law and Hana =)


me, kazlie, my sis and sis in law. weeeee !


kazlie, me the gedik, my sis and sis in law =)


kazdan * because he is my cousin and his name is Daniel * and me =) 


me and my lovely niece, Hana the belly dancer =)


me, kazlie, my sis in law and sistar =)


me, my sis, eija, niena and eira =)


me, niena, yaya and my sis =)


me, eira, niena, yaya, my sis and kazlie =)


same ol same ol =)


same ol same ol lah =)


same ol plus jeffrie =)


without yaya, my sis and jeffrie =)


liesa the weird, niena the voguevass, my sis the cutie pie ? * knon * and me pervert !


I think we have the same post like this before =)


The Kluang Gangster. I think !


me and my lovely kazlie =)


me and my happy go lucky aunt * terselit skit jeffrie kat tepi tu *


Finaly, me and Jeffrie =) weeeeee !

Seeeee ! memang no groom and bride photo..
Hahaha...
I thought this is my wedding ceremony since have so many picture of me..
Heeeee !! tipu je..
Eunhyuk didn't propose me yet ! how come nak kawen ?
Lastly, just want to say...
Cousin yaaa ! gonna miss you guys, okay ?
Len kali kalau ade rezeki kite gmbr cam ari tu lg =)
Weeeeeee....







You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment