Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MIFW Fashion Show =)


안녕하세요 =)

Weeeeee ! suddenly I have so many time these past few days...
Of course la kan ? because I take an annual leave because of my cousin wedding tu..
So, today is my rest day...but !
I'm not gonna rest today because I have a fashion show to attend...
It's called Malaysia International Fashion Week ( MIFW )
My mum got invited by her old friends, Salikin Sidek =)
And this is me with my mum friends, Aunt Habsah..




Weeee !


Salikin Sidek on the runaway..


Zattera Apparel..


Raff Rafael Couture...


Azmeer Versatile..


Ezuwan Ismail =) my favorite fashion designer other than Hatta Dolmat..


Anizam Yusoff..


Khairi Sufi..comel !


Nazreen Idris with PrettyLulu..


Azura Couture..


Faizell Azraff...


Bella Labelle...


Sheila Mohamad,...


Fitri Zainal..


Sepatu London..


Noni Reynders with Saku by Tengku Nadia..,


I luv Wirda..


Rahman Saif...


Fahrin Ahmad as a model for Azura Couture..weeee !





Me on the runaway =) heeee !


Me with Fahrin Ahmad ! weeeehuuuu !


Me with my mum's friend, Salikin Sidek =)


Me with Fitri Zainal...heeee !


The invitation card..for sure !

Suke okay ? 
But not really btw because I really want to take a picture with Ezuwan Ismail..
He's cute ! sangat cute tau !!
weeee ! Eunhyuk ah...


Don't worry ! my heart is ONLY for you...
Heee ! gedik kan bini awak ni ?





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment