Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Forever Mine =) ( Part Two )


Recommended Song : Micky Yoochun - Love Bye Love =)

A year later...

Me and Eunhyuk gonna celebrate our 1st Anniversary together that night..
I already prepare something to him...and I dunno if he prepare something for me too..
Eunhyuk told me that he wants to meet me at Seoul N Tower...

At night when I already arrived at Seoul N Tower..
I just wait Hyukkie outside of the building...
But he doesn't show up...
One hours later, he still didn't show up and makes me worried about it..
He didn't even call me or message to tell what happen...
And suddenly..
A girl come to me...

A girl : Are you Kim ?
Kim : Ne..Can I know you ?
A girl : Me ? you shouldn't know my name..you just need to know that I'm Hyukkie girlfriend..
Kim : Mwo ? but he said to me before that he doesn't have a girlfriend...
A girl : Yeah..I know he gonna said that..before this I'm just his ex..but right now..I already apologize him and he already accept me back...
Kim : Really ? * sad expression *
A girl : So please, don't you ever see him again..and about your 1st anniversary tonight here..screw that !

I dunno what to say that time..
It's really freaking me out..is it true ? or it's just prank that Eunhyuk made for me ?
But after the girl walk away from me..
I'd try to call for Eunhyuk but he doesn't pick up his phone..
Then, it's true right ?
That night, I cried out loud and didn't go back to my house..
How come Eunhyuk made me feel like this after a year we were couple...

The next morning, I decide to move from that house...
Packing my bag and leave the house without telling Eunhyuk..
But I did tell the neighbours and give the key to her and tell her to give that key to Hyukkie..

The neighbour : Where are you going ?
Kim : I already found a new house...
The neighbour : Why don't you give the key to him ?
Kim : He's really busy..I don't want to disturb him...
The neighbour : If he ask me where are you going ? what should I say ?
Kim : Just tell him that you dunno where I go...okay ?
The neighbour : Ne...
Kim : Thanks ahjumma...
The neighbour : Be careful =)

While Eunhyuk just going crazy because his phone been missing...

Eunhyuk : Aigoo ~ where is my phone ?
Sungmin : Where did you put it ?
Eunhyuk : I already forgot about where did I put...
Sungmin : Yaaa..about your 1st anniversary last night ? how is it ?
Eunhyuk : Don't ask me about that ! 
Sungmin : Wae ? your girlfriend didn't show up ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I'm late last night..but I'd try to call her..then, my phone is gone until now..when I'm going to Seoul Tower..she's not there !
Sungmin : Have you go to your house ?
Eunhyuk : I already go there...but she's not there also...
Sungmin : Yaaa ! did something happen ? why don't you just call her using my phone...* give his phone *
Eunhyuk : Ne...gomawo...

Eunhyuk try to call me many times..but I don't want to pick up the phone...
He really makes me angry and sad...
When other numbers call me..I didn't pick it up..
I know it's Hyukkie..for sure !

Kim : Miss...can I transfer to somewhere else ?
Miss : Transfer ? where ?
Kim : Anywhere..but not in Korea...
Miss : Why ? something happen ?
Kim : Ne...something happen but I can't tell you...
Miss : Well, I will help you..but the result gonna come out next week...is it okay ?
Kim : Sure...thanks Miss...

TO BE CONTINUED....




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment