Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Fifteen ]


Dong Wook stop the car...

Me : Why you stop ?
Dong Wook : I know something happened to you, am I right ?
Me : Ani...I'm not !!
Dong Wook : Don't lie to me...your red eyes...your sad face...
Me : ......
Dong Wook : It's true right ? something happened to you ? Is Xander do something bad to you ?
Me : Xander ? no..he's not ! he save me !!!
Dong Wook : Save you from what ?
Me : Save me from someone...
Dong Wook : Someone who ? marhaebwa !!!
Me : Someone that not important to me !!
Dong Wook : Who is it ?
Me : Just send me home now or I'll go out and go back by myself...
Dong Wook : I will not..you should tell me first...who is the person that make you like this ?
Me : Why you really care about that ?  * open the car's door *
Dong Wook : Jamkanman !! * hold my hands *
Me : What do you want now ?
Dong Wook : Please tell me what happened ? is it because of me ?
Me : You really want to know ?
Dong Wook : Yeah...maybe I can help it...
Me : I don't think you can help...
Dong Wook : Just tell me first...
Me : ......
Dong Wook : Please..you makes me felt guilty...
Me : Jared....he tried to blackmailed me...
Dong Wook : What ? Jared ? that english guy ??
Me : Yeah...he said if I don't met him tonight..he will do something to Hyori..
Dong Wook : Then you go and met him ? are you an idiot ? why you met him again ?? he can do anything to you...
Me : How can I cannot come ? I don't want Hyori to be involved with this...
Dong Wook : But you need to told me before you go and met him...
Me : Why should I told you ? you are the one that makes me troubled...
Dong Wook : I'm sorry...it should be like that...
Me : Huh ? what do you mean ? you try to prank me again ?
Dong Wook : No..I'm not !
Me : Then ??
Dong Wook : Urmm...
Me : It's true right ? you want to prank me don't you ? Oh, my god ! I can't believe this..*go out from his car*
Dong Wook : Farieda ssi !!! * go out too *
Me : I don't want to talk with you anymore...you annoyed me so much !
Dong Wook : I'm sorry...
Me : Don't be ! I'm not gonna accept your apologize...maybe you prank me too with this situation...
Dong Wook : No...I won't because...
Me : Because of what ??
Dong Wook : Because I like you...I mean I love you...
Me : Ye ?!?
Dong Wook : I....
Me : You loves me ? what are you talking about ? * still didn't believe *
Dong Wook : I think we should go now...kajja ! it's already late...

Omo ~ did I tell her that I loves her ? but it's true right ? I love her..but it's so embarrassing when saying that to her...because we always arguing when suddenly I said that...aigoo ~~


Me : Thanks for drive me home...
Dong Wook : Farieda ssi...
Me :What ?
Dong Wook : Good night !
Me : Ne....

I just go inside to my apartment and Dong Wook drove his car to go back...when I'm waiting for the lift to open suddenly someone come...

Hyori : Yaaa..Farieda ssi...you come home so late ? dating with Dong Wook ?
Me : Aniyaa....he just send me home..that's all !
Hyori : Ah, really ? okay...hihih..
Me : Btw Hyori ssi, did you know someone name Jared ?
Hyori : Jared ? 
Me : Yeah...did you know him ? 
Hyori : Ah, that guy..he's cute ! someone introduce me to him one months ago..
Me : Who is it ?
Hyori : My friends...she's Jared secretary...
Me : Omo ~ really ?
Hyori : Yaa..what is it ? you know him too ? don't tell me that you fall in love with him...
Me : Mwo ? I just asked you...
Hyori : He said before that he loves me..
Me : Loves you ? you just met him...
Hyori : I know..but I already fall in love with him...

Suddenly the lift open and we just keep quiet and me thinking about what Hyori said...

Jared try to trap Hyori by saying that he loves her ? what the fcuk !!!

We just go to our own room...while me just pack my thing because I need to go to the airport tomorrow morning..can't wait for going back to Malaysia...I really miss my family...After I finished packing, I go to the toilet and take a bath and then laying on the bed...thinking....

Did he really mean what he said before ?? he loves me ? Why I feel so happy ?? Did I love him too ? Did I ? Since when he like me ? Why must I love him too ? we always arguing and suddenly...I fall for him ? Yeah ~ I think I love him..and fall for him...






You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment