Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Sixteen ]

Tomorrow morning at Incheon Airport...I just go to check in the flight and after send my luggage I go to the coffee shop to buy some latte before departure...suddenly...


Jared : Hi dear...where are you going ? run away from me ?
Me : Huh ? what do you want now ? Did you follow me ?
Jared : No, I'm not...I'm going somewhere because I've business to do...where are you going ?
Me : Should I tell you ? please just don't disturb me..
Jared : Btw, did you asked Hyori about me last night ?
Me : Eh ? how did you...
Jared : She told me...she said you asked about me..did you told her what I've done ?
Me : I....
Jared : Don't you ever tell her that if you want her to be save..or you to be save..or maybe Dong Wook...
Me : Dong Wook ? what do you mean ?
Jared : Don't lie to me..I know you like him...
Me : I'm not !
Jared : Hahaha..what a liar !!
Me : I think I should go now... * walk away *
Jared : Love you, dear ! HAHAHA ....

Aigooo ~ why Hyori told him about last night..






In the office...Dong Wook come so early...when he going inside to his office..he notice that I'm not there..
and he go to Bora ..while Bora and Sangmin chatting together...

Sangmin : Good morning, Dong Wook ssi !
Dong Wook : Morning ! Bora ssi, did you know where is Farieda ?
Bora : Farieda ssi ? I thought she already told you...
Dong Wook : Told me what ?
Bora : Told you that she's going back to Malaysia for a week...
Dong Wook : Erkk ? I forgot about that... * sad face *
Sangmin : Are you okay ?
Dong Wook : Yes...I'm fine..just...
Bora : Just what, sir ?
Dong Wook : ....Forget about that...
Bora : Okay, sir...

Mr. Dong Woon called Bora to come to his office...

Bora : Yes, sir..Can I help you ?
Mr. Dong Woon : What did Dong Wook want from you ?
Bora : He just asking about Farieda...
Mr. Dong Woon : Farieda ? where is she ?
Bora : She going back to Malaysia for a week...
Mr. Dong Woon : Didn't she told Dong Wook ?
Bora : She already did but Mr. Dong Wook forgot about it..
Mr. Dong Woon : Ah, really ?
Bora : Yes, sir...
Mr. Dong Woon : The way that I see...Dong Wook already changed a bit...
Bora : I can see that too...
Mr. Dong Woon : Well, you can go now..thank you..
Bora : No problem, sir..

Bora going out from Mr. Dong Woon's office...

Lunch time, Dong Wook asked Alexander to go out with him...



Alexander : Yaaa...are you okay ?
Dong Wook : What ?
Alexander : I thought you gonna asked Farieda to go lunch with you...but why me ?
Dong Wook : She's not here...she's going back to Malaysia..
Alexander : Mwo ? did she quit her job ?
Dong Wook : Aniyaaa...she just going back for a week...her cousin's wedding..
Alexander : Aigooo ~ I thought that she already quit her job...
Dong Wook : She will not because I'm not gonna agree !
Alexander : Really ? wae ??
Dong Wook : Because who's going to be my secretary ?
Alexander : You can hired someone else...
Dong Wook : Shirroo !
Alexander : Hhahaha...
Dong Wook : Why are you laughing ?
Alexander : Just admit that you love her ? why it is so difficult to you to admit it ?
Dong Wook : Love her ?? hahaha..what a joke !
Alexander : So, you don't love her?
Dong Wook : Nope !
Alexander : Really ? well...okay...
Dong Wook : What ? what okay ? it's not okay...she's not here...
Alexander : Why if she's here ? you want to bully her again ?
Dong Wook : You know me..
Alexander : I will never let you do anything to her..
Dong Wook : Why not ?
Alexander : Because she's gonna be my girlfriend...
Dong Wook : Mwoo ???
Alexander : Surprise huh ? Before this I give a chance to you..but until now you said that you don't love her...so...she's gonna be mine...
Dong Wook : But...
Alexander : But what ? you jealous...
Dong Wook : Just forget about that...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment