Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Fourteen ]


I walk down the street and crying at the same time...how come Xander oppa can't believe me ?
I'm not that type of girl...

While Alexander run and searching for me...when he finds me...he grab my arms and hugs me...

Alexander : Are you okay ?
Me : Just let me go... * crying *
Alexander : I'm sorry dear...I know it's not your fault from the first place...
Me : Then how come you can asked that question to me ? like you didn't believe me at all !
Alexander : I just don't know..but I know you not that kind of girl...
Me : Really ? but...how did you know I'm there ?
Alexander : Well, we just finish our meeting there...and have some dinner...suddenly I saw you with Jared...
Me : .....
Alexander : Why you come here ?
Me : He wants me to met him...
Alexander : For what ?
Me : He blackmailed me...he said if I didn't come he gonna do something to Hyori..
Alexander : What ?? then you sacrifice yourself ?
Me : What should I do ? I don't want Hyori to involved with this...
Alexander : How come he can say that to you...he's too much !
Me : I'm scared right now..he might do something to Hyori...
Alexander : I'm just scared he might do something to you...
Me : Ye ?!?
Alexander : Well, we should go now..let me send you back..
Me : It's okay..I can go back alone...
Alexander : No ! I want to back safely...he might call his people and kidnap you..
Me : Kidnap me ?
Alexander : He can do anything..trust me !
Me : Okay...
Alexander : Come on !


Dong Wook : Yaaaa..did she going out with Xander ?? I thought Xander knows that I like her...

Dong Wook come out from his car and come toward us...but that time we didn't recognize him...

Dong Wook : Hi guys..what are you doing here ? Dating ?
Me : Eh ? we are not !
Alexander : What if I said that we are dating ? what's the problem with that ?
Dong Wook : Well..urmm...nothing...I'm just asking ! 
Alexander : Really ? just admit that you.... * Dong Wook step his feet * Aaawwww !!
Dong Wook : Don't you ever said that...
Me : ...... * keep silent *
Dong Wook : Farieda ssi, are you okay ?
Me : I'm....I'm...just fine..don't worry about me..
Dong Wook : Of course I'm not worried about you...
Alexander : Yaaa..how could you can say that ?
Dong Wook : Why must I'm worried about her ? she's not my girlfriend...
Alexander : But she is you secretary..
Me : I think I should go now...bye guys !
Alexander : Are you sure you can go back alone ?
Me : Yeah..
Alexander : Okay..take care !
Me : You too !

While me just walk away from them...

Alexander : Dong Wook ah, just follow her...
Dong Wook : Ne ?? for what ?
Alexander : Yaaa...I thought you love her...or you don't love her anymore ??
Dong Wook : Yaa...who said that I don't love her ?
Alexander : Then, why are you so stubborn to admit it ?
Dong Wook : I'm...I don't know...
Alexander : Just go to her and send her home safely...I give her to you..because I know you love her..dont' you ever dissapointed me...
Dong Wook : Should I ?
Alexander : Just go..palli !!!!

Dong Wook run and chase after me..

Dong Wook : Yaaa...Farieda ssi..jamkanman !!
Me : * look at him * Aigooo..what did he want now ? * walk faster *
Dong Wook : * grab my hand * let me send you...
Me : It's okay...I can go back by myself...
Dong Wook : Please... * make a cute face *
Me : Well,, urmm...okay...
Dong Wook : Kajja !

Me just follow Dong Wook to his car...while we already get to his car...he drives me home..

Dong Wook : What are you doing with Xander ? dinner ?
Me : .....
Dong Wook : Yaa..I'm talking to you...
Me : We just have a dinner...nothing else..
Dong Wook : Really ? you like him don't you ?
Me : He's cute...handsome...and kind...
Dong Wook : How about me ? I'm handsome right ?
Me : Ye ??? * weird face *
Dong Wook : Yaaa..don't make that face...
Me : .......
Dong Wook : Are you okay ?
Me : ....ne....


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment