Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Seventeen ]


After a week I've been in Malaysia..I'm going back to Korea...when I'm waiting for the cab suddenly one car park in front of me...



Alexander : Hi Farieda !
Me : Xander ? how did you know that I'm here ?
Alexander : Hyori told me...come in..I send you home...
Me : Sure...

I'm going inside his car...

Me : How's Dong Wook ?
Alexander : Dong Wook ? why you asking about him ?
Me : Ani...just asking...wae ?
Alexander : You should ask about me first..
Me : Hahaha..how are you ?
Alexander : Well, I'm sick for a week...
Me : What ?
Alexander : But right now I'm okay..after seeing you...
Me : Just shut up...
Alexander : How's your cousin wedding ?
Me : So beautiful..she looks so gorgeous !
Alexander : Really ? I wish I can go..
Me : Next time okay ? on my wedding...
Alexander : Hahaha...your wedding with who ?
Me : I don't know...I don't find my soul mate yet..
Alexander : I think you already did..
Me : Me ? who ??
Alexander : Dong Wook...
Me : What ? Dong Wook ? Are you joking ?
Alexander : I know you love him..don't you ?
Me : Please don't talk about him !
Alexander : Okay..we should talk about us...
Me : Huh ?!
Alexander : Why don't we have a dinner tonight ?
Me : Dinner ? you treat, right ?
Alexander : Of course !
Me : Yeay !!

When we already arrive, Alexander said that he gonna come again tonight for dinner...
I just go into the apartment and open the door...



Me : Huh ?!?
Jared : Ouh...you already come back ?
Me :What are you doing here ?
Hyori : Farieda !! I invite him...
Me : For what ?
Hyori : Nothing...just accompany me...
Jared : Don't you ever think something bad..I'm not gonna do something bad to her...
Me : Huh ! really ?
Hyori : Don't worry...we will go out after this..going to shopping...Honey, just wait for a while...need to change... * go to her room *
Jared : Okay...
Me : Urmm...I should go to my room too..need some rest because tonight I have a dinner with Xander..
Jared : What a player...
Me : Did you say something ?
Jared : Well, did you hear anything ?
Me : Yeah !
Jared : Then, I am saying something...
Me : Whatever !

I just go to my room and leave Jared alone in the living room...

But Jared follow me until to my room...

Me : Yaaa..what do you want ? you better out from here...
Jared : Well, you have a nice room and bed..
Me : What do you want from me ? for real ??
Jared : I want you...just you...
Me : If I won't ?
Jared : Well, you should know what I'm going to do..
Me : Just go..or I will scream...and tell Hyori everything ...
Jared : You better not !
Me : Go !!

I push Jared and lock the door..

At night, I get ready myself because Alexander will come to take me to the dinner...
After 5 minutes, Alexander called me and I switch off the light and go out..

In front of the apartment...Alexander waiting for me outside his car...

Me : I'm sorry for being late..
Alexander : ..... * stare at me *
Me : Xander ssi, are you okay ?
Alexander : I'm...you...
Me ; Yaaaaa...
Alexander : You look so beautiful...Dong Wook gonna surprise..
Me : Ye ??
Alexander : Ani..I mean you look so gorgeous tonight...
Me : Hahaha.. Am I ? thank you...
Alexander : Let's go..we gonna be late...
Me : Kajja !

Alexander just drove his car and brought me to the restaurant at Dongdaemun...

Alexander : I drop you here...I will come after I park this car..okay ? just wait for me in the lobby..
Me : Urmm..okay...just don't be so late !
Alexander : I will not !
Me : Okay...

When I'm waiting for Alexander at the lobby..I saw someone that I really want to avoid...



Dong Wook : Hi...what are you doing here ?
Me : Have a dinner with someone..
Dong Wook : Someone who ? Alexander ?
Me : Huh ? how did you ?
Dong Wook : I know...who is willing to go out with you than him ?
Me : Yaa !!
Dong Wook : Btw, we gonna have dinner together...Alexander called me before..but if I know that you gonna come...I will cancel it..
Me : Me too !!!!
Dong Wook : Let's go and meet Xander inside..
Me : But..
Dong Wook : Kajja ! * take my hand *

I followed Dong Wook go inside the restaurant...

* FLASHBACK *

In the club where Dong Wook and Alexander hang out together...

Dong Wook : Xander ssi...can you help me ?
Alexander : Help you what ?
Dong Wook : I don't know how to start..
Alexander : It's about Farieda ?
Dong Wook  : Huh ? yeah...
Alexander : At last...you admit !
Dong Wook : Admit what ?
Alexander : That you love her !
Dong Wook : What should I do ?
Alexander : When she will come back here ?
Dong Wook : Molla !
Alexander : Well, don't worry about that..I will ask Hyori..
Dong Wook : Do you have any idea to help me ?
Alexander : I have one...but I need your co-operation...
Dong Wook ; Sure !
Alexander : This is the plan...

* FLASHBACK END *

In the car...

Alexander : I'm sorry Farieda for lying to you...but I want to help my friend...

After a half and hour..

Me : Yaaa ! why Xander still not here ? I should call him..

Suddenly my phones ringing and it's Alexander calling me..

Me : Xander ssi, where are you ?
Alexander : I'm sorry...I have something to do in the office...but Dong Wook was there right ? just eat and have a good time with him..Hwaiting !!

Alexander just hang up the phone...

Me : Jamkan...man ....
Dong Wook : What did Xander said ?
Me : He said that he have something to do in the office..and...
Dong Wook : And ??




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment