Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Twelve ]

Aigoo ~ it's been a long time right ?
I'm so busy to update my story right now..but tonight..
I will try to take some time to write and continue my fanfic...that already been stuck about 2 months..
Hihihi..mian guys !



One month later, I come to his office because I want to talk something to him...

Me : Sir..can I ask something ?
Dong Wook : What is it ?
Me : Can I take a holiday for one weeks next month ?
Dong Wook : One week ? next month ? for what ?
Me : I need to go back to Malaysia because I have a wedding reception..
Dong Wook : Mwoyaa ??! wedding ? you getting married ?
Me : A...aniyaaa..it's my cousin wedding...I want to be there since she is my closed cousin ever..
Dong Wook : Aigoo ~ you makes me surprise...
Me : What if I'm the one that marry ? is it bother you ?
Dong Wook : Of course !! urmm..I mean...it's really bother me since you want to take a leave for a week..
Me : Really ? but right now I really need to take a leave for a week..it's not bother you ?
Dong Wook : Yeah ~ it's not...you can go back to Malaysia for a week..I already approved your hoilday..
Me : Thank you Mr. Dong Wook !
Dong Wook : But...
Me : But ?? what ??
Dong Wook : You should bring something to me when you come back here..okay ?
Me : Okay ! I promise !
Dong Wook : Good...
Me : I should go now and continue my work..

It's already a lunch time...and I just get ready to go out to eat but suddenly someone called me..

Me : Yoboseyo !
Jared : Hi dear...
Me : Who are you ?
Jared : Have you forget about me ? 
Me : I'm sorry..maybe you get a wrong number...
Jared : Hey..it's me..Jared !
Me : Jared ? I'm sorry..I don't know a person called Jared..
Jared : The one that hug you in to toilet at the club before...of course you knew me !
Me : Hug ? Toilet ? you....
Jared : Yeah ~ it's me dear...surprise ??
Me : Where did you get my phone number ?
Jared : From someone...she might get hurt !
Me : Ne ? Hyori with you ??
Jared : Well, maybe...
Me : What are you doing to her ?
Jared : Doing nothing...just know that she is your friend..
Me : Don't you ever touch her..okay ?
Jared : I'm not if you come to my room at Plaza Hotel tonight !
Me : Huh ? for what ?
Jared : I will tell what you need to do if you come here...
Me : If I won't come ?
Jared : Just wait and see what can I do to Hyori...
Me : Yaaa..yaaaa !

Jared hang up the phone...and it's really makes me pissed off...suddenly Dong Wook come to me..

Dong Wook : Yaaa...are you okay ?? why are you screaming ?
Me : This is all your fault !!!! * walk away *

Ne ? my fault ? how come it's become my fault ? I don't know anything...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment