Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Thirteen ]


Hi everyone...
Let's continue our story today...



Dong Wook : Yaaaa..yaaaa...Farieda ssi, jamkanman !!!
Me : What do you want from me ?? * mad *
Dong Wook : What happened ? tell me please...
Me : It's your fault because you bring me to the club... * gonna cry *
Dong Wook : Wae ?
Me : You shouldn't know about this...it's not your problem..it's mine now... * walk away *
Dong Wook :Jamkanman ! * hold my arm * if this is my fault...I should know about it...
Me : It's okay...I can handle this...

Dong Wook let me go...and I just walk away from him...

At night, I'm still in the office and wait for Jared to call me...while Dong Wook also still in the office too...
Accompany me even I don't want him to...Suddenly I've got a message...it's from Jared...

I think you should come here now...
-Jared-

I feel so scared that time...I don't know what he might do to me....but I need to protect myself and also my friend, Hyori...aigoo ~ he shouldn't include my friend on this matter...
I just stand up, get my bag and left the office...but Dong Wook not noticed that I already go out from the office...and when he just turn around..I'm not there anymore...

Dong Wook : Yaaa...where is she going ?

When I already in the hotel...I take my phone and message him...

I already got here..where should I go now ?
-Farieda-



Jared is already in the lobby...waiting for me...and he come toward me even I didn't notice him...

Jared : Hi dear...* hug my waist *
Me : You should let me go... 
Jared : Why should I ? you come to me, remember ?
Me : I'm coming here just want to settle the problem..not hugging !
Jared : Well, this is my way to settle the problem...
Me : No way ! * point my finger to his face * this is not my way to settle our problem..just want to remind you...don't you ever touch my friend..okay ?
Jared : Ouh, your friend ? Hyori right ? she's cute though ! but...* come to me until we nearly kissing * I will not touch your friend if you come to my room tonight...
Me : What ? 

In the corner of the lobby..someone peek at us...

Jong Bin : Yaa..Xander...what are you looking at ?
Alexander : I think I know that guy and that girl...
Jong Bin : Which one ?
Alexander : That one...* point to us *
Jong Bin : Ah, that girl ? with that english guy ? do you know them ?
Alexander : Yes...

While me still with Jared arguing...

Me : I should go now...
Jared : Hey ! it's too early to go back..you should accompany me a while even you don't want to sleep in my room tonight...
Me : I'm sorry...I don't want to accompany you..
Jared : Just don't resist me...or I will make you suffer..or maybe your friend...
Me :Yaaa...don't you ever said that about my friend again !!!
Jared : Then, I think you should come with me..to OUR room... * hold my hands and bring me to the lift *
Me : Yaaa...I don't want...
Jared : Don't make anything wrong here...everybody will look at us...
Me : So what ? you scared if they know that you ... 

Jared close my mouth with his finger and whisper to my ear...

Jared : If people know about me...you...gonna be mine..tonight !!

I just stared at him..

Did he really said that ? 


Alexander : I should help her now...
Jong Bin : Yaa...jamkanman ! why you need to help her ? 
Alexander : She's my girlfriend..of course I should help her...
Jong Bin : Ne ??
Alexander : Just call a police...hurry !
Jong Bin : Is it your girlfriend in danger ? * blur *
Alexander : Yes ! palli palli !!!
Jong Bin : Okay...

Alexander come to us without we noticing it...

Alexander : Hey...can I help you ? what are you doing with my girlfriend ?
Jared : Aah, this stupid...why he always disturb our life ? Right Farieda ?
Me : Let me go ! 
Alexander : Have you forget what I said to you before if you come and disturb my girlfriend ?
Jared : If I come and disturb you girlfriend ? Hahaha ! nice one...you know what ? it's your girlfriend come to me and say that she want to sleep with me...
Alexander : Mwo ?!?
Me : Ye ?? It's not like that...
Jared : Really ? my hotel is here..and why you come here and meet me ? you want to sleep with me right ?
Me : But..you...
Jared : But you what ? scared that your boyfriend already know about your intention ?
Alexander : Did you Farieda ?
Me : Aniyaaa..I'm not !!
Jared : Hahaha....just admit it...for the first place...you are the one that asked me to come to the toilet that night...and suddenly when you know someone is coming..you just want to trap me and screaming like crazy because they might know your real intention...

I just slap him to make him stop...It's really makes me angry and sad at the same time..How come he can say that about me in front of Xander ? and Xander believes him ? and I just left them two and go out from the hotel...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment