Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Eighteen ]


Me : I think I should go now...
Dong Wook : Yaaa...where are you going ?
Me : I come here because I have a date with Alexander...not you !



I just walk and leave Dong Wook alone in the restaurant...but Dong Wook chase me and grab my hand...

Dong Wook : Farieda..please don't leave me alone...
Farieda : Ye ?
Dong Wook : I have something to tell you...
Farieda : Tell me what ?
Dong Wook : We should go somewhere else...
Farieda : Just tell me here !
Dong Wook : Ani..it's not a suit place for us..
Farieda : Urmm...okay...

I follow Dong Wook to his car and he bring me to the Han River...after we arrive there, Dong Wook go out from his car...



Dong Wook : I love to be here...
Me : I know..
Dong Wook : How did you know ?
Me : You told me before..when we hang out together at Cheonggyecheon..remember ?
Dong Wook : Aahh..I still save that photo in my phone...
Me : Really ?
Dong Wook : Yeah...it's weird right ?
Me : Well...a bit ! btw, what did you want to told me ?
Dong Wook : I don't know how to start but...
Me :  * waiting for Dong Wook *
Dong Wook : It's Xander and my plan..
Me : Plan ? what plan ?
Dong Wook : About this dinner...
Me : Jamkanman ! I don't get it...
Dong Wook : About this dinner..Xander pick you from the airport..asked you to have a dinner with him..and he left you to searched the parking..
Me : Why ? you want to play with me again ?
Dong Wook : Nope...
Me : I want to go home now...
Dong Wook : * grab my arm and hug me *
Me : Huh ?? Dong Wook ssi... let me go !
Dong Wook : * Release me * I'm sorry...
Me : Why you did this to me ?
Dong Wook : Because I love you...so...much...
Me : Dong Wook ssi, are you okay ?
Dong Wook : Yes...I am...I don't know when..but I really loves you...
Me : But...
Dong Wook : I know you love Xander more..because we always arguing..and you not gonna love me because it's my fault ..make you met with Jared...
Me : ........
Dong Wook : It's okay if you don't love me too..but I just want you to know that...
Me : Dong Wook ssi....
Dong Wook : Ne ?
Me : I.....I ....like you too....
Dong Wook : Really ? Since when ?
Me : I don't know either...when I'm in Malaysia...I really miss to fight with you..remembered all the thing that we did to each other...
Dong Wook : Don't tell me that you remember about I left you at the coffee shop ?
Me : Well, for sure I will not gonna forget about that..
Dong Wook : Hahaha..but you know what I like the most ?
Me : What ?
Dong Wook : The time when we were hang out at Cheonggyecheon...I wish I can rewind that moment one more time...
Me : Yeah..me too !
Dong Wook : Well...urmmm....will you ?
Me : Me what ?
Dong Wook : * kneeling * Will you be my girlfriend ?
Me : Omo ~ * surprised ! * urmmm...Should I ?
Dong Wook : Ye ?
Me : Haha...sure...I would love too...
Dong Wook : Really ? * stand up and hug me *



At last, we admit that we love each other after a long time...and we spent our time together until late night...
When we in the his car in front of the apartment..

Me :Thanks...
Dong Wook : No..thanks to you..
Me : Me ? why ?
Dong Wook : Because loving me...I'm scared after what had happened to you..
Me : I'm just fine...I already forget about it..
Dong Wook : Just want you to know..if Jared do something bad to you..I will get revenge...
Me : What will you do ?
Dong Wook : Anything ..to make you safe..
Me : Promise me ?
Dong Wook : Yeah ~
Me : I should go now..good night ! * kiss Dong Wook cheek *
Dong Wook : Huh ?! * surprise *

I go out from his car and waving at him...and go to inside the apartment..



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment