Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Last Part)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hOSbfDYoQ



At night after dinner, Eunda help Dukboon wash the dishes..while Eunhyuk going out since he have a practice..

Sora : Eunda ssi, let me do it..just go and take a rest..
Eunda : Gwenchana, eonni..I can do it..
Dukboon : Just let Sora do, you got out from the hospital and I don’t want to burden you..
Eunda : Eomma..I’m okay…
Sora : Yaaa..this stubborn girl…same like Eunhyuk…
Eunda : *smiles* just go accompany ahbeoji watching the televisions…
Sora : Ne , my sister in law..

Sora going to the living room while Eunda continue wash the dishes…

Dukboon : Is Eunhyuk okay ?
Eunda : Ye ?
Dukboon : He acted so weird when we dine together…is something happened between you guys ?
Eunda : Aniyoo, eomma…* don’t want to make eomma worry* he just feels tired…
Dukboon : Really ? but…
Eunda : But what, eomma ?
Dukboon : Nothing…



The truth is Dukboon heard everything about what  Eunhyuk and Eunda talking in their room..talking about to get divorce or something…she feel really worried if Eunda make a wrong decision..but if they doesn’t love each other..what can she do ?

Eunda going upstairs since the clock already passed 12am…she going upstairs and take a shower and change to pyjamas…and lying on the bed..

Eunda try to sleep but she can’t since her mind busy thinking about Eunhyuk…
When she heard someone trying to open the door..she closed her eyes and pretend that she already fall asleep…


Eunhyuk just got back from the dance practice with other members..he come back really late and saw that everyone already slept..he go upstairs and open the door..and look at Eunda that laying on the bed..

Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi ?

Eunda doesn’t answer it..then, Eunhyuk take his towel and go to take a bath..

After he finished, he wearing his clothes and lying beside Eunda…he’s not facing her but turned towards his wife…and trying to sleep as well…

Eunda open her eyes and looking at Eunhyuk but feel really disappointed when Eunhyuk doesn’t face her..without hesitation..Eunda hug Eunhyuk from behind…
Eunhyuk feel really shocked that time..

Eunda : I’m sorry, oppa…I’m sorry that I didn’t treated you well…it’s my fault…

Eunhyuk turn around to face his wife…

Eunhyuk : Eunda ah, what are you talking about ? it’s not your fault…I didn’t say anything..
Eunda : I don’t want to be apart from you..oppa * started to cry*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..I don’t want it to be happened…
Eunda :  Please don’t leave me…
Eunhyuk : I won’t leave you…you are my wife…you always be my wife..until my last breath…

Eunhyuk hug his wife tightly that time..and feel so grateful that finally his wife back to him again..

Eunhyuk : Don’t cry, dear…it’s so ugly…
Eunda : Oppa…
Eunhyuk : Hahaha…



He still hug his wife until they fall asleep together..

Three days later, Eunhyuk and Eunda decide to go back to their house…

Dukboon : Yaaa…don’t forget to come back again, okay ?
Eunda : Eomma..we will…don’t worry..
Dukboon : And bring a happy news too..
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Sora : What eomma means is you need to bring a happy news like you gonna be a dad soon..can’t you understand ?
Eunhyuk : Yaaa…we are not going to honeymoon..
Kanghun : Mwoyaaa ? you guys need to go somewhere else…to bring the mood on..
Eunda : Huh ??
Sora : Hahaha..is this my appa ??
Eunhyuk : It’s your appa…hahaha…
Dukboon : Yaaa..yobo…what are you talking ? our daughter in law is here…
Eunda : Gwenchana, eomma…

Eunhyuk and Eunda get in the car and going back to their house..

Eunda : Oppa…can we stop at the shop for a while ? need to buy something to cook tonight…
Eunhyuk : We just go back and then I will buy it for you..
Eunda : Ye ? jinjjayo ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah…*smiles*
Eunda : Gomawo..

They arrived at their house, Eunda going upstairs while Eunhyuk going to the shop…
Eunda put her bag down and sit on the couch…switch on the television and watch the movies..waiting for Eunhyuk…

Eunda : Omo..feel really thirsty…

Eunda get up and walk to the kitchen but she feel weird since their guest room doors open a little…

“ Did someone use that room ? “

She try to close the door back but she saw something inside…she feel really shocked since her Super Junior poster in there..she just look at the table and saw her things were there as well..CDs, photos, fan board, and else…

Eunhyuk : It’s look great, right ?
Eunda : *turn around* oppa…
Eunhyuk : I decorated this room specially for you…you don’t need to go to Dahae’s house anymore to look at your collection..and I added something…all of our picture together in that photo album…a special photo album that I’d make for you as well..I hope you like it…and inside all of your CDs…I brought that for other members to signed..
I signed it too…
Eunda : Ye ? Signed ??

Eunda take one of the album, open it and saw there are full with signature of Super Junior members…



Eunhyuk : Do you like it ?
Eunda : Ne…I like it so much…thank you, oppa ! *walk toward Eunhyuk and hug him*
Eunhyuk : It’s nothing...thank you for being my fans and my wife..

A year later…

Eunda got a video call from Dahae…

Eunda : Annyeong, eonni !!
Dahae L: Annyeong !! yaaa..Eunda ssi..where are you at ?
Eunda : Honeymoon…at Jeju-do..
Dahae : Mwo ?? honeymoon again ? this is you 2nd time honeymoon this year..
Eunda : You count it, eonni ?
Dahae : Hahha…of course..where is Eunhyuk ?
Eunda : Over there..help other foreigner taking picture…he’s handsome, right ?
Dahae : He is not my type..so, I don’t know if he’s handsome or not…
Eunda : Eonni !!!
Dahae : Hahaha..
Eunda : Btw, I want to announce something to you..
Dahae : Ye ?
Eunda : I’m 2 months pregnant…
Dahae : Omo…omo…jinjjayo ??
Eunda : Ne…*smiles*
Dahae : Eunda ssi, I’m so happy seeing you like this..and very lucky having your ultimate bias as your husband..your dreamt became true..
Eunda : You are right, eonni !
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..Dahae ah, what are you talking about with my wife ?
Dahae : Hahah..congrats to both of you..going to be appa and eomma soon..
Eunhyuk : Gomawo !! when your turn ?
Dahae : Ye ? need to wait since I’m not meet someone that I like now…
Eunhyuk : Don’t lie to me..other members said that you date Leeteuk hyung…
Dahae : Aniyaaa..we just friends…
Eunda : Eonni, just marry him…Leeteuk oppa like you as well..
Dahae : Yaaa…you make me shy…
Eunhyuk : Hahaha…
Dahae : Did your family knew about it, Eunhyuk ssi ?
Eunhyuk : Ne…they already knew…
Dahae : I’m happy for you guys…I need to go now..gonna have a lunch with colleague..see you soon !
Eunda & Eunhyuk : Ye….




Eunda hang up her phone…

Eunhyuk : Kajja…we should go somewhere else…
Eunda : Mwoyaa ? I’m not finished taking picture here..
Eunhyuk : *smiles* Let me take our picture together..
Eunda : Good…

Eunda and Eunhyuk get closer and while Eunhyuk try to take a picture..

Eunhyuk : Saranghaeyo, Eunda ssi…*whisper at Eunda’s ear*

Eunda look at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk give her a peak kiss at her lips and take picture that moment…

Eunda : Yaaa..oppa…what are you doing ?
Eunhyuk : See…It’s a very cute picture…
Eunda : Let me see..

Eunhyuk good at taking picture…the picture looks so cute…seeing that picture makes Eunda remember their time at Eiffel Tower…Eunda smiles at Eunhyuk and give him a peak kiss too..

Eunda : I love you too, my bias Eunhyuk !

Eunhyuk hug his wife and walk to their car..going somewhere else…

They were happy with their life now…sometimes, when Eunhyuk going to have a concert at other countries..he bring Eunda too…Joowon and Yoonyoung got married two months later…while Dahae already got proposed by Leeteuk..and Yesung make a decision going to the army that year too…





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment