Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beast / B2st 4th Mini Album :)



Okay !
Now let's talk about Beast pulak..
Btw, group ni antara my favorite group la, kan ?
Selain SS501, DBSK, JYJ, U-kiss and Super Junior..
Hehehe..
Just for your information..
this group baru je released kan 4th mini album diorg..
( macam pelik kan ? sblom ni tade pon nak ite pasal diorg kt blog ni )
but, who cares ?
macam yang aku cakap..
It's my blog..nak tulis ape itu aku punye pasal lah !
huhu..sabar..sabar..
jangan marah2..nnt babes aku sume takut woo..


This is their tracklist for this new mini album :)

1. Lights Go On Again
2. Beautiful
3. I Like You The Most
4. Lightless
5. I'm Sorry

Annyeong !
:)





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment